Page 1182 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 18268210821132117211801181118211831184119212321282 ... LastLast
Results 11,811 to 11,820 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

Sorry forgot the drawing
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2nd   By  Robecad     FINN.jpg 
Views:	135 
Size:	137.6 KB 
ID:	90757  

I see you are getting better and better.. So fun to see.. You're never to old to learn.. keep up the good work :-)

Quote Originally Posted by eighty+ View Post
    ok I Didn't do hardly anything yesturday for some reason and I'm not sure

but think it was to do with Bobbi's Gradients As I fancyed haveing another go

But I went back too far and then spent the rest of the DAY looking and Laughing

at the Rubbish I had Churned out plus looked at Links which had been sent to me

Thanks 1 in piticular sent by Capt'n Mac was Micky mouse when he got the Magican's

Hat on and made the broom do his work getting the buckets of water made me

Laugh as it remined me Of Mac carrying Buckets of water to his Tree's cos they

Were Dying due to the very Hot weather I should have sent him the Hat
    Hahaha. Right ye are, Jimmay. Could well get oop to some sorcerer's apprentice hi-jinx and didos. The plants would love it and could do with some much needed agua.

PoseDrawSki sez: "Yum dee duddla dum dee dah dee dee deedley. . . Right! now EVERYBODY: 'YUM DEE DUDDLA DUM DEE'. . .<etc and so on and so forth unto the seventh generation>"

ˇVaya con remembering to attach yer pics!

BTW, I noticed yer babes are getting sexier, oh aye. . .

Last edited by D Akey; 09-18-2016 at 04:58 AM.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

He He Danny D U relized I've been at the Wicket For 61/2 years and scored nearly 550,000 run's

Thats better Then Don Bradman in his Prime

Hi Capt'n Mac How,s the Tree's are they still fighting again't the hot weather tell them to put in

for a transfer To cooler Climes ok if I had known how to do it I would have put the Magic

hat On your Avatar that would have made POZDRAWSKI Laugh To All tree of U

CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

Name:	Untitled     Starter   No  1.jpg 
Views:	146 
Size:	209.4 KB 
ID:	90764  

Hi A quick Drawing OK CIAO sorry just heard 1 of ParaOylimpic's has been

killed

Name:	Untitled      Women     FINN.jpg 
Views:	145 
Size:	131.0 KB 
ID:	90765  

Hi A quick Drawing OK CIAO sorry just heard 1 of ParaOylimpic's has been

killed
    Condolences. Very tragic about the Iranian athlete. My heart goes out to his supporters, friends and family. This is the first I heard of it.

-----------------

Very nice drawing Mr Ploos.

Truly. Very good lines to the figure. You found the essence.

"Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Hi Capt'n Mac yeah one of Michelanglo Buonarroti

Hi ok just Finn the moody one ok CIAO IVAYE CON DIOS Shenti Jainkang Zia Jain

Name:	Untitled     FINN.jpg 
Views:	138 
Size:	231.7 KB 
ID:	90769  

Hi ok just Finn the moody one ok CIAO IVAYE CON DIOS Shenti Jainkang Zia Jain
    I did a Google search and didn't get a hit on who that artist is. So I don't know the source for a comparison.

What I would say is that you generally have the composition but the forms are not particularly descriptive. This kind of thing is like making general notes like a little comp or rough as a loose plan for the color scheme and values where one would later go with a finished painting.

So for messing about with color I think this is a big jump forward in extending your palette than what you usually do. And on that level it's really good. Good stretch.

PoseDrawSki sez: "Just who is this Shenti Jainkang Zia Jain and how did they get you out of your comfort zone?"

ˇVaya growin' in leaps and bounds!

Hi Capt'n Mac Chinese taught me by our Chinese Girl meaning Good Health Good Bye

Who we haven't seen for a long time ?? the artist for the last ?? forgot as I only picked

It as it was dark and Moody to have a go with the oil brush ok but had to finn with the Old

Favourite the Air brush ok this next is for POZDRAWSKI as I know he's a good Catholic

Boy Ok I'll try ti find out Who that artist is OK CIAO SHENTI jainkang Ziajain

Name:	Untitled        FINN.jpg 
Views:	136 
Size:	115.6 KB 
ID:	90770