Page 1180 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 18068010801130117011781179118011811182119012301280 ... LastLast
Results 11,791 to 11,800 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

Hi Capt'n Mac I was going to reply but I fell asleep OK Yeah all I'LL GET is O.O.T.B

CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS SIEMPRE SLAINTE as for POZDRAWSKI Tell Im

To Mind his P's and Q's OK
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Hail       Caesar   Your    Clown      FINN.jpg 
Views:	143 
Size:	219.7 KB 
ID:	90719  

Clearly 'is costume is a shaming punishment worse than the stocks. It's like pinnin' a bull's eye to his backside as well as a sign that says "Kick Here" cause he never paid his poor mum's fine when she was locked in the hoosegow, and she 'ad to do an extra 90 days. 'E invested 'er bail, like a wise chap, on Huckleberry on the nose in the 4th race. Oooh, lad, they're a particularly rough lot, doon the East Side. Problem is, Huckleberry won, an' Pagliacci here never told 'is mum, and got so carried away with 'is winnin's he failed ta bail 'er oot. She was no pleased overmuch. Ergo, the threads in pooblic. "'Ell ta pay" sort of sooms it oop, oh aye.

PoseDrawSki sez: "A cautionary tale, to be sure, Mac Ploos, innit."

ˇVaya con a good copy of a dude what ran afoul o' 'is sweet moom!

"Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Yes C apt'n Mac I agree with POZDRAWSKI ITs A Likely Story U should write a Book But I
    can tell U a better One ON awaking Nearly 6.30 Pm when I Finn the Clown for Caesar and
    posted at 1. 41 Pm I went and looked at Bobbi's Gradients which I keep going wrong on
    next thing I was in Scotland watching the Tatto at edinbough Castle so i watched some for
    some time And then Bingo I was in london at horsegard parade watching them Sqaddies
    doing there bit in front of the Queen I have a Vague idea I saw her as must have been
    as they Were Marching past and Saluting her then I was Reading your Book
    And looking at the Clown and I relized the Three Blokes were all looking at the old Geesar
    on his Donkey do U think the Artist Put the Clown in on a old picture that was hanging
    around in his workshop ok CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS SIEMPRE
    Tell POZDRAWSKI TO Be carefull when looking at TUT'S

Hi Capt'n Mac Yea forsooth I know But what Do U want For a quck Smash Diamonds

OK OK Tell POZDRAWSKI To get ready for a Masterpiece :

Well Some Mothers do ave em OK CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS

Name:	Untitled    from  Capt'n  Mac    Starter  no 1.jpg 
Views:	170 
Size:	136.8 KB 
ID:	90721  

What a barrage gunfire of masterpieces more or less in progress! I'm in awe and delight!
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Ah, I remember Helen o' the Troy Ounce quite well. . . The bum that launched a thousand ships. Good as gold. A masterpiece in the makin'. PoseDrawSki's eyes are all a-quiver and growin' green wif envy.

PoseDrawSki sez: "If I read my Homer right, you would do well to no piss off the other goddesses, MacHillies. . .Best honor all their tushies in paint, oh aye. Would be most prudential, tha' course. . ."

ˇˇˇˇˇVaya con the flattery of la femme whether Paris, or Brighton Beach, and points West to Californee. . . All ABOARD!!!!!

"Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Hail O CAESAR O MIGHTY ONE Of your 5 I left the Landscape out who's it By ??

Hi Capt'n Mac she's looking a bit better in the last post again sorry but Who's the artist??

to You Both and POZDRAWSKI CIAO STATTE BBUONO Si Si IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

Name:	untitled   from Capt'n  Mac     Starter  No 1a.jpg 
Views:	136 
Size:	158.4 KB 
ID:	90727  

Francois Boucher <----- The artist of powdery puffs o' the French Court

L'Odalisque Blonde <----- I think Boucher gave her to What Ho, I mean Watteau. She seemed a popular lass, the the go-to model for nude studies laying atop them barking loungers with all the bent wood and marquetry. I mean, who could blame 'em. . .

http://ipaintingsforsale.com/paintin...onde-4187.html

PoseDrawSki sez: "Don't just stand there, MacPloos, peel 'er a grape. . ."

ˇVaya con the gold medal Olympian Beauty!

Ok OK Capt'n MAC U can come out now WE know your there as your Foot is Sticking

Out M,I Now way all of artrage knows your Footprint try pleading the 5th

CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS Hope so as you will need some Help

Not to worry as POZDAWSKI Sez He will come to see U with some Baccy for U

Yeah Had a chat with 007 he'll will get U out But he said it will Cost U as He's not

CHEAP it just goes to show make sure Your Foot is not showing Next Time

Name:	untitled   from Capt'n  Mac     Starter  No  3a.jpg 
Views:	141 
Size:	218.1 KB 
ID:	90728  

Hi Capt'n Mac Thanks for the Artist'a Name FRANCOIS BOUCHER and the Link I

Rather Like thr one in Blue I mighy Give her a Bash Later on made me think of

Robert Lenkiewicz who was like klint for the babies Sorry I forgot the touches of Blue I

had Notice Them but must have had a Catnap OK CIAO HASTA LA VISTA

IVAYA CON DIOS SIEMPRE SLAINTE as the Actress said to the Bishop

Name:	Untitled   from Capt'n  Mac     FINN.jpg 
Views:	178 
Size:	229.1 KB 
ID:	90731