Page 1179 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 17967910791129116911771178117911801181118912291279 ... LastLast
Results 11,781 to 11,790 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

Hi Capt'n Mac Thanks For the links I'll look later Ilike the 1st one you've shown I will try

to copy it When I've cleared Caesar's Lot ok the other ones Look like Water Colour

which I found beyond me on ARTRAGE but For some fun I'll go Trad and post them

will B good for a laugh. Yeah My teeth Departed a long time ago

CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS SIEMPRE SLAINTE

Yeah just watchng the Great North Run thats as close as I'll ever get to Running
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CAESAR  No 4    By   Gerol   Induno    STARTER   No  2.jpg 
Views:	181 
Size:	217.5 KB 
ID:	90706  

Oh aye, they all be watercolor. But do what ye will. and even if you're doing traditional, try painting with some transparency to the paint you put down over a light pencil drawing as a frame in a sense, just to stay Oriented. . . which is in no way a reference to the Chinese painters what done these fine works.

PoseDrawSki sez: Watercolor can be fun if ye get into going all Bo Peep and herding sheep without a dog. Sometimes the paint just finds its way back home on it's own while yer watching soccer.

ˇVaya con paint like the ocean and blow yer pipes like the wind through a sheep's bladder, oh aye!

PS: No teeth were harmed in the making of these paintings. . .
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Well Capt'n Mac a try with Artrage Water Colour Brush I Did'nt now wether I

Was comeing or Going CIAO

Name:	Capt'n  Mac  Water  Colour  BASH.jpg 
Views:	143 
Size:	77.2 KB 
ID:	90708  

Not half shabby, Mr Ploos! Ye got in there and worked the watercolor like an old hand.

Good on ye matey! I could see the winds were calm, and the sea like glass. Fantastic. So what will happen, as if you're sailing for real, you may find the waters more choppy, sea spray going all over the place. And everything in between. Red sky in the morning, sailor take warning, red sky at night, sailor's delight. Any port in a storm. ummmm. . . all hands on deck. . . hoist the poop deck. . . Watership Down, and one of my personal favorites. . . she's fixin' ta blow. . . <Yaaarrr!!!!!!!>

In other words, you're a right pollywog, ye are, in the pond o' waterycolor. And I see a great future for ye, especially since the nature of water color, of the kind we're looking at, is fast start to finish like a sprint. So you could weigh anchor and hit a couple ports before yer next nap.

Fantastic!!!! Well played and hope to see some more with some experimenting as well.

PoseDrawSki sez: " 'God bless Cap'n Vere!' So vere left at the next hornpipe and don't forget there's always the [UNDO] button, so go crazy."

ˇVaya con plenty of fluids! Awesome first treasure hunt!

Last edited by D Akey; 09-12-2016 at 06:11 AM.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Capt'n Mac Over Here Over Here Yes The Yanks Are Coming! Coming Over Here

Name:	CAESAR  No 4    By   Gerol   Induno    STARTER   No 3.jpg 
Views:	177 
Size:	244.0 KB 
ID:	90711  
    Last edited by eighty+; 09-13-2016 at 01:33 AM.

Hi Yeah I was going To make Her Head Bigger but in the end I didn't Bother Ok

CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

Name:	CAESAR  No 4    By   Gerol   Induno    FINN.jpg 
Views:	178 
Size:	247.8 KB 
ID:	90712  

Well, don't just sit there with yer mouth gaping open. . . Go on and tell her she's the cat's meow. . . Best lay it on thick like a proper Yank, with chocolates and nylons to swell her head. Otherwise by my reckoning, it'll appear she's got the broadest beam amidships south of London, oh aye. . .

PoseDrawSki sez: "If ya plays yer cards right, ye could get ol' Matilda ship shape for the next waltz."

ˇVaya con humane proportion!

Hi Capt'n Mac yes i thought that as well They say its all down to too much sugar

Yeah Nowadays U see so many Obese Girls makes Yuh Wonder if its anything to do

With the Pill ?? ok CIAO HASTA LA VISTA SLAINTE

Name:	Caesar    Your   Clown       STARTER    No 1.jpg 
Views:	175 
Size:	162.4 KB 
ID:	90713  

yeah still Farting With the airdrome took some off her backside looks a little better I Think

And made Her face larger so Be as Crit as U like Mac as I like it Makes me look Harder

and Work Longer OK CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

Is that Matelou POZDRAWSKI still getting Buckshees Rum !

Name:	CAESAR  No 4    By   Gerol   Induno    FINN A.jpg 
Views:	174 
Size:	251.9 KB 
ID:	90716  

Oh man, did no realize yew'r paintin' a lassie now in full figured fightin' trim, lad! Oh aye. I believe I just stumbled into love with a beautiful lady.

PoseDrawSki sez in 1940s Yank: "What a tomata. . .hot cha. . ."

Good fix, MacPloos. You saved the landlady for king and country. Check under yer pillow. There's likely an OBE-Ploos a-waitin'!