Page 1172 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 17267210721122116211701171117211731174118212221272 ... LastLast
Results 11,711 to 11,720 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

Yeah, speaking of gardens, I'm going to rig me up a vertical vegetable garden made of horizontal tubes of sewer line size pvc pipes with holes cut out of the top with soil and seed like planters. And they'll be stacked on a frame vertically. Supposed to be super efficient for garden space. And I'm building mine to sit on my open concrete patio right outside my kitchen door. Also will be putting things around the base to ward off the crawling bugs like ants and such. Crossing my fingers that it will work. I suspect it will be perfect. But let's see come next Spring.

So you got a sculpture of a judge from the judo competitions awarding a point to that guy, yonder. Probably is on the take. He hasn't ever awarded a point to the guy on his left. . . not once. It's as if his judgment is in stone.

Nice drawing lad.

PoseDrawSki sez: "That lad in the drapery really could do with a tailor. Maybe take the waist in a few inches? Right now it's makin' 'is ass look big."

ˇVaya con linear perfection as in the manner of the old French Academie!

"Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Blimey Mate I've naff put a lot of weight on lately dunno what the Captain wil say !!

yeah not to worry as he's working on his Italien marble Patio fixing a load of Sewer

Pipes as a flower Garden with drip feed as he's fedup carrying buckets of water to

keep his tree's alive and POZDRAWSKI when he's back in Limey Land

will get a right good Kicking
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	The old   Savoyard    Watteau  study  18     FINN.jpg 
Views:	160 
Size:	130.6 KB 
ID:	90517  

Oh ayuhhh. Sure looks like PoseDrawSki's no gettin' kicked. More like kick backs. On the take as it'were. 'E's a bit of an operator that one, by gum. 'E's no been doing a heck of a lot of holdin' 'is water none neither. No cut out for the Californiee desert, is ol' Angus.

PoseDrawSki sez: "Ach and hoot! The sewer pipes we'll be usin' ne'er ha'e been used for the removal o' sewrage. These'll be clean spankin' new, right enuf. The distinction be tha' no bit o' the roughage to be growin' there ha'e e'er been used, na'ary a once neither. No re-purposin' ta garnish me plate come suppertime. No sir. An' boyo it's fekkin' 'ot 'ere. Count yer blessin's."

Nice drawing o' farmer Bill. Looks a bit Armish wif the beard where 'e gave up the vanity o' 'is opper lip hair decoration, as is their plain way.

ˇVaya con fresh vegetables come the daily pickin's!

"Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Hi Capt'n Mac yes I gathered from your from 1st post that they were brand spanking new

hope they are a reddish colour ( not the grey ones ) as they will enhance the green of the

plants ok as for farmer Bill he's not Armish he's a Savoyard an area south of Geniva a

mountainous range good for skiing and Savoyard food good to hear its as hot as hell

as i think weve had our odd 2 weeks of summer and getting high winds and some rain now

but with luck we might get a indein summer late september OK

CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE as for POZDRAWSKI who is a veggie

don't let him knosh to much from your Salade bowl

Hi Capt'n Mac I thought it was Spring all the time in Californiee

Name:	Capt'n  Mac's   Salad   Mini  Garden.jpg 
Views:	171 
Size:	86.4 KB 
ID:	90521  

Hi yeah no Gold medal for me Funny that as I used to always win in the sack race

when I was Nipper in early thirties

Name:	Piccasso    Starter   No 1.jpg 
Views:	193 
Size:	141.1 KB 
ID:	90522  

So is that drawing a picture of yer competitive self in the thirties as a nipper, Bud? Ye look lean, in racing trim. . .

PoseDrawSki was no so much a nipper in his thirties. But as he's taking a few nips in his later years he makes tall claims he were a winner in the sack in his twenties cause the cagey lad would throw the race and most always manage to come last. He got more gold medals than 'e knew what to do with. . . or so he claims.

I LOVE that garden projection into me agricultural future, Mr Ploos. You're not far off from how I see it as well. I think I've only ever seen the gray pipe, but I'll have to look for the terra cotta colored plastic kind.I'm sure somebody's got some. It for sure would look better. Also even though flowers make for a better painting, I'll be doing veggies.

Going to get heirloom seeds for the taste -- the kind with flavor as opposed to the genetically engineered stuff that's built for longer shelf life but sometimes tastes like Samsonite luggage. And I don't want to get sued for copyright infringement by some big corporation what's been diddlin' a wee bit too enthusiastically in their genes.

Go man go!!!!!!!!

PoseDrawSki sez: "If ye can no grow 'em, paint 'em! Oh aye. . ."

ˇVaya con the salad cheer, "Kale yes!"

Last edited by D Akey; 08-23-2016 at 09:17 AM.

hi Capt'n Mac yeah in the uk the reddish sewer pipe is used underground the grey

and black above ground ok think the reddish is a stronger and thicker materiel the

angle would be better at 45% and spaced so the plants can grow up unheeded I'm not

sure of the lenth of the sewer pipe maybe 10' if so U would only need 3 then cut in half

ok there is more but I'm going to bed ok CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

Hi a touch more on Picasso looks as if it could be a S.P as he was a Wiley bugger

CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE yeah POZDRAWSKI could spin a good Yarn

Name:	Picasso    Starter  No  2.jpg 
Views:	173 
Size:	230.1 KB 
ID:	90529  

sorry I didn't do much as fell asleep CIAO

Name:	Paccasso    Starter  No  3.jpg 
Views:	149 
Size:	234.3 KB 
ID:	90540