Page 1170 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 170670107011201160116811691170117111721180122012701670 ... LastLast
Results 11,691 to 11,700 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

Nice one, MacPloos! Love the merry gathering. Not entirely sure which fiddler's concert they've come for. Mayhaps owing to all the fiddlin' with detail, it be some kinda fiddler's green, I'm thinking.

PoseDrawSki sez: "Thanks for the cheers, mate. And the next round's on him." (pointin' ta meself)

¡Vaya con buckles on yer shoes, brass buttons on yer waistcoat and belles in yer boudoir!

"Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Hi Capt'n Mac went to sleep after posting last night felt tired and there was nothing

on the telly and now we've followed the American style nearly all adverts and just a load of

repeats anyway when getting up after Cornflakes with water got no milk or BANANAs

as waiting for the delivery any moment Now had another bash at the Picnic ??

as have'nt felt like starting anything so might rest over the weekend got to go to the

Doc's Monday as I finnished all the extra pills and the Legs are still swollen and he did say

to come back if their still the same but he's on holiday so it will be a locum ?? more Pill's

OK Ciao ow yeah tell POZDRAWSKI to bring back some Bourbon hasta la vista

IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Watteau   Study   14    FINN 2.jpg 
Views:	157 
Size:	226.9 KB 
ID:	90431  

I don't use the regular TV whatsoever because of the reasons you mentioned = all the bloody commercials, and being stuck with whatever is on at the time. I have bitten the bullet and subscribed to different resources to stream movies and TV on demand. It's also very cool because if the series is over 5 or so seasons in, I can watch them all in a marathon non-stop dive. It works really well when the stories are sequential on a timeline. Cliff hangers are no more annoying than turning a page and continuing reading the next chapter so to speak.

Of course, sports is timely more or less, so it's different. But when I was in Germany back in 1972 watching the Munich Olympics, they televised so many more events with no commercials (if I recall). The worst problem was it was in German which I can't speak. But big deal. But I seriously dislike commercial interruptions. Sure, it gives the players pause to catch their breath, and the audience to visit the loo. But I know that Budweiser sells watery beer, thank you very much. Can we get on with the game?

Be that as it may, hope the doc loads you up with all the pills you can carry. The weight from carrying them will help rebuild your leg muscles.

Drill Sargent PoseDrawSki sez: "Wiggle them legs and ankles aboot even if it's seated. An' dennay fall alseep with yer feet all akimbo. Pulls on the joints and gives you a slow motion injury like hyper-flexing to excess. Now get doon an' knock oot 25 push-ups!"

By the way, on the paintin', that one lad in the center looks like his head's on backwards facing us in the shadow of his hat, while his butt is also toward us. See, this is what happens to a lad when he continues to fall asleep in his chair all twisted up like. Just a preemptive caution.

Might want to detail it a little more for clarity to show what's where.

¡Vaya con: "Honest, Constable, I have a prescription for that hay wain full of pills!"

Go man go!!!!!!!!

"Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

H Cap'tn Mac yes still resting after the Merry gethering and that blokes head its the back
    of his head that you can see U blind Bat yes I would like to show more Clarity and
    have given it a lot of thought I wondered if I done it in sections would it B possible to
    to place them back together like Katie Coombs does when showing somebody art
    collection ok back to the Olympics

CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE Is POZDRAWKI IN RIO

Hi A quick Rough copy on my IPad of Astridvanhal's Dutch Mill on her IPad ok

as i never thought to try landscape on my IPad thanks Astrid

Name:	the Old Mill Stream (2).jpg 
Views:	140 
Size:	137.1 KB 
ID:	90465  
    Last edited by eighty+; 08-12-2016 at 07:48 PM.

Hi yeah still lazy the Olympics has made feel tired watching all that Running Jumping

Sailing Rugby Basketball Tennis Hockey swimming Boxing wrestling and there's still

more to come thank goodness its only every 4 years AS I don't think I can stand

The Pace!! as I'm already Knackerd : (: (:

so I've Turned the head of Cythera ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

Name:	Watteau   Study   14    FINN  3.jpg 
Views:	140 
Size:	225.0 KB 
ID:	90467  

Hey, I like that windmill. Nice and bold.

So you're entered into every Olympic event, is it laddie? A true Olympian ye are. Heroic and godlike. I can just see ye weighted doon from all the gold medals.

Bet you can't wait till they add an event in track and field for artistic speed and endurance. A ruddy marathon man ye are. . . a right double deck ploos boos, champion of mass transit and tours leaving every half hour.

So I see you've added some finesse to that merry gathering. Oh aye. . . a flesh colored suit has the emperor in his new clothes. And look at all them there flying babies. . . Has to be the land where the characters from fables and stories comport.

PoseDrawSki sez: "Please take us five more times aroond tha track, Ben Hur! And step on it. The lads from Kenya are gaining fast!"

¡Vaya con steel pedals to tha gold medals!

rhdhnnghntrhf£ the

Hi Capt'n Mac yeah i was in the 50 foot hoble. Dash .For eighty plus But the others. We're on
    stronger pills then Mine. at least I won the the wooden spoon for being last tell POZDRAWSKI
    I might not b as fast. as Ben hur but that's no escue to take the P_______se

CIAO. IVAYA CON DIOS. SLAINTE

Quote Originally Posted by eighty+ View Post
    rhdhnnghntrhf£ the

Hi Capt'n Mac yeah i was in the 50 foot hoble. Dash .For eighty plus But the others. We're on
    stronger pills then Mine. at least I won the the wooden spoon for being last tell POZDRAWSKI
    I might not b as fast. as Ben hur but that's no escue to take the P_______se

CIAO. IVAYA CON DIOS. SLAINTE

Hi Capt'n Mac Yeah still at Rio at least from the distance i thought for a change

I would watch some Boxing but Yikes some things hardly ever change now the boxers

are clean from Drugs it time to check the Judge's as after a few bouts one begins

to wonder if they are high on drugs watching a different fight and singing their

Famous Judge's song we are the Law so can't be Question'ed:

CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE