Page 1163 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 163663106311131153116111621163116411651173121312631663 ... LastLast
Results 11,621 to 11,630 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

Hi Capt'n Mac Yeah no drawing today been to see the Doc yes I'm now on 20 pills a day

so it looks as if when I walk (when I can) i'll be like a tumble tank as I move heads or Tails

any way I've got that last one to sort out as at the moment there's hands

all over the place and as my visual box has only been working in the last 6 months

so only Dios will now how it will look When I call it Finn, hard when being a late starter

OK CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE and POZDRAWSKI Could'nt

Careless and thats a great Help I must Say

Well, Mr Ploos, you best take care of yourself. I'll now be setting my surreal humour aside. . . temporarily.

You have to be real careful when you move around. But I believe you'll make the ton and then some.

A late start is still a start and you've been doing GREAT ART stuff. It gets better and better all the time, so if that's the gauge of how you're doing, then you must be doing okay. You leave everybody else in the dust with your speed and keenness.

20 pills a day? Crikey. Sounds like a project just keeping them sorted.

So have you got one of those pill schedule boxes to help keep them straight?

Anyway, maintain your health as best you can. We're rooting for ya to get your spirits back up. You can turn the Ploos Boos back onto Wellness Blvd. and get back to enjoying your picture making. It's always been about the joy it's served you up.

Will be watching for whatever you post for us to share and enjoy with you. Just have fun with it.

And PoseDrawSki sez you can cut back on your painting quota by a dozen/week. . . cause he likes your style.

Go man go!!!! Get healing and enjoy the ride.

Last edited by D Akey; 07-23-2016 at 01:09 PM.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Hi Capt'n Mac yeah I did get one of those plastic 7days pille Comparments but packed

it up as I still used to forget to take them and now I'm 20 a Day I can See Trouble

Ahead Ain't that a Song Ok cast your Bleary eyes over the Flute

players as I struggled to kick it into Shape which made POZDRAWSKI laugh so I

Said Ferm t'Bouch Paysan T'Twoi and as he understands my broken French it took the

Smile Off his Face OK keep Geetar playing as it helps me while Drawing ok

CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE AND POZDRWASKI is Sulking

forgot the Flute Player's CIAO
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	The Flute  Players   By  Watteau   FINN.jpg 
Views:	137 
Size:	213.1 KB 
ID:	90295  
    Last edited by eighty+; 07-23-2016 at 04:39 PM.

Far out, MacPloos! this ain't the first time I'm seein' double at a Jethro Tull concert. Twin Andersons on the flutes. . . or flouts.

Funnily enough I was just looking at flutes to buy, but they're pretty pricey for a hoot and toot. So on YouTube they got lads showing how to make a pretty respectable flute out of PVC pipe. And with some clever x-acto knifery and a drill plus a few bob, you'll have the lords and ladies doin' a proper danse royale. Just hope they don't slip their jigs for reel.

If you got your audio playing here's a demo of the PVC plumbing pipe flute. Sounds awesome. Must have cost him less than 10 quid to make.

Playing:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WwDGutCfElc

Making:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Skwl1t1qyGg

PoseDrawSki sez: ˇVaya con playing with one's irrigation!

"Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Wonderful painting dear eighty, but very concerned about your health, Akey gave great advise about moving around, it would be easy for you to loose your balance so a walker is good, even when you are sitting move your legs a bit just to keep circulation moving around, we love your art, but we all care for your health more ok, so take it easy my friend as we all want you around for a long, long time

Hi was just about to Post ! When this guy burst in Screaming what have you

Done to my Beautiful Kleopatra ?? and by now as U can imagine I'm getting

extremely Annoyed so I said Shut up you Pillock We all get old Don't we

and Diamonds are A girls Best Friend and thats from a good Souce

Hi Pat Not to worry as pills at 20 aday means I be around for another 50 years

ok

Name:	Kleopatra   By   benczur     FINN.jpg 
Views:	165 
Size:	172.0 KB 
ID:	90298  

Speakin' o' tha Messypotamia sisters, Kleopatra and Cleopatra, well, Kleopatra I guess was Queen of Iraq, cause considerin' 'er age goin' all the way back to rob the Cradle of Civilization, it be a pretty fair Raq. Gravity ne'er draged on 'er one bit.

Nice one, Mr Ploos. Glad ye got rid o' 'er pencil thin mustache what was in the drawin'. That were a tad disruptive ta me modern sense o' glamour. . . and could have been one of tha plagues o' Egypt = women wif 'airy upper lips. Oh nay, lad. . . Set aside her asp an grab yer Bronze Age tweezers, sez I.

I've heard it said that it was likely Cleopatra were actually a redhead, and not the Elizabethan Taylor type. Ya see, she were of the house o' Ptolemy what were from out there Macedonia way. So that's a moot point cause every group wants to claim the world's greatest beauty as one of their own.

Go man go!!!!!!

PoseDrawSki sez: ˇVaya con 'isterical details!

Hi Capt'n Mac yeah in the first one she looked more like Clark Gable

Just had to Laugh ok CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

OK time for More pills

hi dunno how I missed it they must have shot off for a smoke

Name:	A Good   Smoke  Homage  to Edwado  Manet's    Portrait    Starter  No 1.jpg 
Views:	143 
Size:	240.8 KB 
ID:	90301