Page 1161 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 161661106111111151115911601161116211631171121112611661 ... LastLast
Results 11,601 to 11,610 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

Fu crisakes man keep still while I'm drawing said Jean to the Mirrow

Hi Cap'tn Mac I'm Confused as Cadence's may come and go but they stick me

in a corner with a glass of wine Know I'll soon b asleep

CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS Slainte Well as for POZDRAWSKI

only a flutter of a eyelash and he's out on the dance floor showing them the

latest steps of the Scaramouch fandangle
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	S.P    Jean  Etienne  Liotard     Starter  No1.jpg 
Views:	146 
Size:	170.2 KB 
ID:	90265  

I know why you slept so long eighty, you did too much dancing lol, are the little doggies going to dance with each other, great work, so keep well and have a great day

Hi Pat thanks For dropping in I'm afraid the heat knocked me out yesturday

but today overcast and a strong Wind maybe rain later ok I think I'm going to

Take a break as the pain in small of my back is not good when sitting dawing ok

so I'll have a rest for a while but will just look in now an again to see new work OK

CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE and POZDRAWSKI says CIAO

Ok A quick Smash with trying Pastel 1st time CIAO

Name:	Watteu  Pastel  Smash   FINN.jpg 
Views:	153 
Size:	230.3 KB 
ID:	90269  

Ok I've booked a Slot at the Doc's friday 2.40pm ok more pills

the Back feels a little better maybe the Paracetamol's but left Leg feel's as if its on

fire and has swolled about half size again from the knee down

ok I've done a quick smash of Gyula Benczur S.P thanks to Caesar for finding

OK CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

Name:	S.P   Gyula  Benczur     FINN.jpg 
Views:	188 
Size:	106.4 KB 
ID:	90272  

I was getting a bunch of swelling in my calves, ankles and especially feet. I found it had a lot to do with sitting in a screwed up way, laying long periods of pressure on my feet as a painted or diddled on the computer, all tired and sagging into a bad position. Also fell asleep in my chair a number of times. And being all cockeyed for long periods basically pulled the ligaments and tendons hyper-flexing it and created an injury like a twisted ankle in slow motion. I have been making a point of not doing that anymore that same way, and catching myself when i do and immediately shifting my weight. And slowly the swelling went away mostly. I don't walk enough is also the problem.

So that's my first check, to see if it's not something local to the legs rather than a kidney issue or something. If it was a kidney, it would still be there after I check the lesser possibilities.

So laddie, I sincerely hope you feel better, and maybe you can shift and not fall asleep in a chair so much (if you do). Maybe that will help. But take care of yourself and get checked up if this is new. Can you call an advice nurse or something over there with your health care system? Save you the trip perhaps.

Be well. PoseDrawSki says, "Nice drawings, Mr Ploos!"

ˇVaya con a big fat foot all the better to kick a ball!

"Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Hi. Capt'n. Mac. Yes our south American Doc did tell me to get up and walk for at least 20 mins

Every hour. I should had followed his advice. Yeah I might have a bash at trad. As when painting at the

easel your going to and frow like a grasshopper why'll viewing It o keep the blood moving

pleased. POZDRAWSKI liked it I must say it looks better on the IPad then thought it would

CIAO HASTA LA VISTA. IVAYA CON DIOS. SLAINTE.........POZDRAWSKI

Oh right -- Dr OrianeLima. A very creative fellow.

A real Renaissance Man, that one. Got his hands in music and painting and multimedia and technology and teaching and poetry and philosophy and of course he was a heart surgeon. And a real humanitarian. So his advice is likely always very sound. I personally would take it anytime he decided to share his advice.

There have been a number of people who have wandered through who I would buy a drink or two and dinner in a second, just for the conversation at the very least. He's one. So are you, MacPloos.

Your idea is very good about moving around a bit. Just keep stable so as to not trip or injure yourself. If you got one of those walkers with a seat in it, it might serve you well for getting up and down.

Go Man Go!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ˇVaya con PoseDrawSki and ale -- the RIGHT kind of Alement!

Last edited by D Akey; 07-21-2016 at 04:11 PM.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

We love You mate! Everyday plenty of visual gifts for us all!!!!
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Hail O Caesar O Mighty One thanks good to make U smile ok this next u will

know well Kleopatra I must admit I do like the spelling of her name ok But just

a rough drawing so I'll expect to do a lot of redraw ok CIAO STATTE BBUONO Si Si

IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE and POZDRAWSKI

Name:	Kleopatra    By   benczur    starter  No1.jpg 
Views:	183 
Size:	160.9 KB 
ID:	90274