Page 1160 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 160660106011101150115811591160116111621170121012601660 ... LastLast
Results 11,591 to 11,600 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

Hi Up Early Don't ask me why as I havn't a clue I expect I'll keel over Shortly after My

Cornflakes with Banana OK CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE Yeah that

POZDRAWSKI is out Clubing P........s as a Newt I should Think
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Pencil Sketch    S.P    Jean Etienne Liotard     FINN.jpg 
Views:	170 
Size:	389.4 KB 
ID:	90251  
    Last edited by eighty+; 07-17-2016 at 07:11 PM.

hi ok just trying to see whats Where befor the Band starts Playing OK CIAO

IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE Just watch POZDRAWSKI Glid around the Floor He

Thinks He's Fred Astair

Name:	The Pleasure  of the Ball    Watteu     Starter   no 1.jpg 
Views:	184 
Size:	211.9 KB 
ID:	90255  

Good afternoon eighty, hope you enjoyed your cornflakes and bananas, it must give you that wonderful talent to start the day, well you have a great day and will pop in later ok

Hi Pat Thanks for looking in sorry I wasn't around when you called think I was in Clound 9

I just Knew that I shouldn't have got up so early and I've just imerged from the darkside

just gone 6 so must have been out for nearly 7 hours going by my last Post maybe

when the Band starting playing I noddid off OK CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS

Hi Pat Yeah the Band are Late got caught in a traffic Jam as Norm And the Crowd

Are chanting why are we Waiting again as Normal OK CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS

ow POZDRAWSKI is going on the floor to show his Tango Steps

Name:	The Pleasure  of the Ball    Watteu     Starter   no  2.jpg 
Views:	180 
Size:	318.5 KB 
ID:	90258  

You're a very good hairstyler, dear mate! Maybe a little vintage, but masterful .... LOL
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Hail O Caesar O Mighty One Yeah I don't Know about your part of the Globe But

it Seems the in Fashion is Beards now poor Gillette will B bankcrupt ok got to

Hurry as the Band is about to start Playing so take your partners for the Old

fashion Waltz OK CIAO STATTE BBUONO Si Si IVAYA CON DIOS

SLAINTE thats right POZDRAWSKI Get off the Floor as they don't know

the Tango Yet

Quote Originally Posted by eighty+ View Post
    Hail O Caesar O Mighty One Yeah I don't Know about your part of the Globe But

it Seems the in Fashion is Beards now poor Gillette will B bankcrupt ok got to

Hurry as the Band is about to start Playing so take your partners for the Old

fashion Waltz OK CIAO STATTE BBUONO Si Si IVAYA CON DIOS

SLAINTE thats right POZDRAWSKI Get off the Floor as they don't know

the Tango Yet
    I know of beards even among fashion models. Fortunately we follow international (or anglo-saxon) trends and fads moderately. Our average of bearded and fully tattoed soccer players, for instance, is quite low, by comparison, to that we see in UK and Spain, for instance.
    We're more like Germany in a way.
    Moreover, with all those fanatic islamist and terrorist sub-humanized youngsters and criminals who tend to appear boasting or claiming vile and cowards actions a person would be ashamed to confess and deserving hell, I guess long beards will soon decline as a trend.
    I hope that all over Europe and also in Middle East, islamic authorities, imams etc. will start a powerful rafale of fatwas and damnation statements against the acts of Daesh and organizations alike.
    In Nice we learned that a French collegue of a shared space company died with all its family beacause of an idiots and a bunch o psychopatic criminals, a brain-washer and a logistics back-office. We made one minute of silence we hope God would turn into centuries of awareness, thus torments, for the souls of the culprits.

Anyway I think You may add a barber pole to some of Your paintings as a signature ... LOL
    Last edited by Caesar; 07-19-2016 at 01:04 AM.
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Hi OK I know its rough but I put it down to my Age OK

Hail O Caesar O Mighty One sorry late in reply as I'm Confused maybe U can tell me

The reason's For war's is it just to keep the Populace down or is there another

Factor that over the years I could'nt See ?? or are we just playthings for Currupt

Politiciens to say Checkmate !!

Hi the band was about to play but looking down from the Bandstand it loks as iif the two women

are fighting who is danceing with Paul Cassonova ok

Name:	The Pleasure  of the Ball    Watteu     FINN.jpg 
Views:	151 
Size:	368.8 KB 
ID:	90261  
    Last edited by eighty+; 07-19-2016 at 10:08 AM.

Well don't just sit there, Mr Ploos. . . throw on a pair of spandex tights, a good heavy fur coat and get out there on the dance floor with all them fine lords and taylors! Might also want to grab a microphone and set ta callin' oot cadence to the thrill and delight o' the lassies.

Lots of fine drawings and paintin's sez ol' PoseDrawSki. He more than approves, or would confirm if we can get 'im off'n the dance floor where 'e's doin' the Scaramouche fandangle, the big ham.

Right! Good on ye, Jimmay! ˇVaya con popular angelic curly headed models so the artist don't go baroke altogether!

"Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream