Page 1158 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 158658105811081148115611571158115911601168120812581658 ... LastLast
Results 11,571 to 11,580 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

Well, it looks more and more evident that British Army was a fantastic Art Academy for You! Just a pity You resumed Your brush and added colors other than white too many years later .... Good for us, anyhow, we wouldn't have been admitted to Your great exhibitions without paying a ticket otherwise. LOL
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Hi. Capt'n. Mac. Yes tis I. Out of bed befor 9am. And looking at the Dropisical women I see The room has tilt slightly to the left. Do U have that problem. When reading music. Maybe makes it sound like
    beethoven's 10th Ok time for cornflakes. I see POZDRAWSKI is still at the brothel with Too Loose if my legs were ok I would go down there As have heard they got one of those Swedish things ? Like a steam bath do U think it will do my Legs good . CIAO. HASTA LA VISTA. SLAINTE

Hail OCaesar O Mighty One Thanks for DRagging me out of the BRothel yes the steam bath has worked wonders for my em LEGS. . Ok now I'm the ticket holder. I can offer U some at a price ok
    As the is no crupption in sport is there only in Politics . CIAO. STATTE BBUONO Si. Si SLAINTE

Wow eighty what great work, love it and also really like your ipad work, thanks for sharing

Hi pat. I thought this will make U laugh. I've just lost about 5 hours. On the dropisical a woman I
    Was. Just about to post as had finished it. When a floating card think airbrush. Had got stuck. Topleft of screen. And coundn't move it and my panic some how. Lost all So now got start again ok. CIAO

awe so sorry to hear that eighty, wish I could drop over with a bottle of good red wine and 2 huge glasses lol

A Big glass of wine for my dear friend
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Hi pat. I thought this will make U laugh. I've just lost about 5 hours. On the dropisical a woman I
    Was. Just about to post as had finished it. When a floating card think airbrush. Had got stuck. Topleft of screen. And coundn't move it and my panic some how. Lost all So now got start again ok. CIAO

Ach, Jimmay! I'll take it that your foolishness with Pat and her free flowin', 'opin' bar ways had ye forgetting how to [Save] your work. Ye got to pick yer coomp'nay with a wee bit more concern for the errant digital side effects.

An' moorover, I think ye should withdraw from the Zen Moonk School o' Sand Paintin'. . . cause they done taught ye to ne'er [Save] as it be agin' their religion. Wrong! Look to yer Celtic roots an' twigs. Plant somethin'.

as the song goes:

"Don't it make the green guy blue."

"Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Hi Capt'n Mac sorry late in replying but the bootle of red plonk and looseing the

5 hours with the Dropsical Lady made this Green guy Blue and found it hard to

start playing the same game having won the 1st time ok so if I can gird up

My loins on this early thursday morn I will try Again and as the rain has stopped

the Pitch might have dried out so will look to see if my boots were cleaned after

my last episode OK CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON POZDRAWSKI