Page 1154 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 154654105411041144115211531154115511561164120412541654 ... LastLast
Results 11,531 to 11,540 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

She is a type with huge dark, expressive eyes. And she's got body language to back it up for the particularly slow. I would never call this lass "relaxing" except compared with a room full of ellipses. She'll likely have you going in circles is all. Very nice one, laddie!

As to the ellipses, yeah, it's a bear to do it by hand, but a good discipline. I can see your discipline's paying off.

PoseDrawSki! y ˇVaya con taking on all comers!

"Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

That's a good way to do it eighty , you always get a better perspective on it when you return to it, at least that happens with me when I get stuck or just plain tired lol

Pat Thanks yes i've been on the Tread mill tonight I'm just about to call it

a Day or should I say Night CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

Cap'tn Mac Thanks I have done the barrel as you have sugessted have a look but had

one hell of Job with the copper bottom one I must have Spent an hour on it and

I wasn't happy with it even then By the way Be as Crit as U like as I won't B

upset as I look on it as Learning So its Good OK CIAO HASTA LA VISTA

IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE and POZDRAWSKI thinks she in POd
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitled  old  women  food  tasting  by  Gerrit  Dou    Starter   No3.jpg 
Views:	143 
Size:	161.9 KB 
ID:	90156  

Well !! What Can I say

Name:	Untitled    kee.jpg 
Views:	143 
Size:	133.0 KB 
ID:	90157  

Hi. Sorry about king xvi. But I wandered up into chat in the earlier hours. And listen to the eggheads . Was going to reply. But didn't want to upset them but Henry showed a pic of the sun king which I had never seen. Ok so I got excited. And tried a quick sketch but in placing his head to low. I was in trouble And as it was only a quick smash I left as is but would like to try again ok and it was also good as I got a new artist I had never heard of ok. CIAO. And as they say in Ireland SLAINTE

Hi pat Not FINN Yet more to do on her Fizz-ogg and take a last check OK

CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ............POZDRAWSKI

Name:	Untitled  old  women  food  tasting  by  Gerrit  Dou    Starter   No 4.jpg 
Views:	162 
Size:	185.3 KB 
ID:	90170  

Dear ATPloos, Your thread is a magnificent book of history now. You added also Louis XIV, le roi-soleil to Your gallery!
    Nobility and chroma for our delight.
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Hail O Caesar O Mighty One Yus sorry about Louis XIV but He has Demanded a Royal

redraw ok CIAO STATTE BBUONO Si Si SLAINTE et POZDRAWSKI

I must confess, Soccer is a challenge sometimes to understand unless you've played it. PoseDrawSki let me sit in on this locker room talk but I'm right confused. Suss it for me, will ye Mr Ploos, yourself being a lad what follows the sport?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g4GXAmB1w6o

"Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

OMG eighty, this is looking fantastic, I am never qualified to crit your paintings as your art is so good and always a joy to see, you have done a wonderful job on the copper pot and love the left side with the broom, I cant believe you can do this on an ipad, great, great work, will check in again shortly, let me know if you want me to look for anymore anytime ok