Page 1150 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 150650105011001140114811491150115111521160120012501650 ... LastLast
Results 11,491 to 11,500 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

I love all you're posting. Colorful and interesting. Nice ladies and sheperds .... master Ploos is on a magical moment indeed!

Before we may possibly meet Belgium we must go through Germany and possibly France and we've already lost a main player and another one is not in good shape, one more, his substitute sospended. We took the hardest path.
    Anyway Belgium did not got in better shape, they just learned our lesson and made a couple of adjustments thereafter which work fine enough. Anyway the real hurdle is Germany. If we reach the final and keep enough players and stamina up to then (differently from last Euro championship), I'm pretty sure we'll give Belgium also a more advanced course of tactics, the ond we teach all our trainers in Coverciano. You should know from Claudio Ranieri what we may get from a on-paper inferior team ...
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Hail O Caesar O Mighty One yes I'm Confused I'm in a Boat With no Paddle no Euro, footballers
    got their head's in the sand and our voting is a Fayce thanks to Sceaming lord Sutch who
    showed them the way so now when voting there's a choice of 30 candidate's I wonder
    who pay's the bill for 27 of them ! ? well they allway say Divide and Rule:
    sorry lost track are Italy playing Germany today ??? as haven't looked at telly yet ok
    and my posts show ok on my IPAD so must be My Wacom

CIAO STATTE BBUONO Si Si SLAINTE

Hi The Tillage Charcoal ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Le  Teillage   By Lhermitte   starter  No1.jpg 
Views:	143 
Size:	178.3 KB 
ID:	90102  

Hi Ok I've cut it down to 50% so will see how it comes out !!! CIAO

Name:	Le  Teillage   By  Lhermitte    FINN 1.jpg 
Views:	148 
Size:	196.1 KB 
ID:	90103  

Boy. You are really flying! Up early, milking the cows, feeding the chickens, painting the fields. . .

Make sure you get a good hearty breakfast to start your day of chores.

Go man go!!!!!!!

PoseDrawSki! y ˇVaya con workin' maids all in a row!

"Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Hi if this one is upside down don't blame me as its my Computer who's playing games

with me ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

Well its the right way up but just look at the size

Name:	Violinest  Maybe  by Delacriox   finn.jpg 
Views:	138 
Size:	46.8 KB 
ID:	90108  
    Last edited by eighty+; 06-30-2016 at 10:33 AM.

Hi. Captain Mac. Sorry I got carried with my computer. ! Ok I'm usealy awake at 8am Then I look
    On the IPad. To see whats.happened as During the night u never now as when I woke the other day I was told We are not in Europe so I look out the window and everything look the same but I did notice the sun was Rising in the west. Do you think that's why my computer is confused and makes my pictures
    Lay sideways or get so large they look ok on my IPad do they look ok on your computer ?? Ok.
    CIAO. IVAYA. CON DIOS. SLAINTE ITS MADE POOR. POZDRAWSKI SEASIck

Quote Originally Posted by eighty+ View Post
    Hi. Captain Mac. Sorry I got carried with my computer. ! Ok I'm usealy awake at 8am Then I look
    On the IPad. To see whats.happened as During the night u never now as when I woke the other day I was told We are not in Europe so I look out the window and everything look the same but I did notice the sun was Rising in the west. Do you think that's why my computer is confused and makes my pictures
    Lay sideways or get so large they look ok on my IPad do they look ok on your computer ?? Ok.
    CIAO. IVAYA. CON DIOS. SLAINTE ITS MADE POOR. POZDRAWSKI SEASIck
    Yeah. Didn't you know, that dreams are bleeding into waking reality anymore. There was a vote and the old timers voted for dreams coming true. The younger crowd wanted to make their own. We'll see who wins. I just hope the dreams blend smoothly.

By the way, the sun rising in the West is a foul and warrants a free kick. Time to limber up, laddie.

"Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Love your art Mr. Ploos - the size looks OK to me. Didn't notice any upside down.
    June.

Oh God of homeless things, look down
    And try to ease the way
    Of all the little weary paws
    That walk the world
    today.
    -
    Unknown.

http://enug66.deviantart.com/gallery/

[My setup: hp 15in laptop,11th Gen Intel Core i7-1165G7 @ 2.80GHz 2.70 GHz, 8.00 GB RAM, 24in Acer 2nd monitor, Huion Kamvas 20 Pro display tablet, Windows 11, ArtRage Vitae.
    My painting real-estate is extended across three monitors.]

Hi June I think this one has come out ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

Name:	In the Garden of George Sands   by  Delacriox   starters  No 1.jpg 
Views:	131 
Size:	72.9 KB 
ID:	90110