Page 1149 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 149649104910991139114711481149115011511159119912491649 ... LastLast
Results 11,481 to 11,490 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

Hi Ok he's FINN as he's had enouth water for the next Ten Miles

CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS S
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Water   Water   By   Delacriox      FINN.jpg 
Views:	143 
Size:	226.2 KB 
ID:	90085  

WOW! What a magnificent Piazza di Spagna painting, dear friend! You got a quite lively outcome indeed! Impressive!
    I see You're now facing another pair of terrific references and I bet You'll enjoy very much the Medusa Raft painting, a good trick for learning and have fun with figures and human body practicing.
    Don't forget today's our teams turn to play at Euro Championship.
    Watch out, Islander kids seems to enjoy staying in France in this warm period and show no intention to finally go back home unless You spank their buttocks!
    In the meanwhile we have to play the torero with a quite dangerous bull. We cannot afford any distraction and lack of attention until the cage on Iniesta and the prepared trap hopefully snap ....
    Last edited by Caesar; 06-28-2016 at 01:18 AM.
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

HAil O Cassar. O Mighty One. Thanks. You pleased u thought it was passable. If I had to do it again I would put a view point in to get the angle's. Correct. I found the fountain. Blocks on either side of the pool.
    The hardest to do having never seen them ok. I've set the telly on to make sure. I don't miss your fight
    With the spaniads. Should b good I'm watching bjokovic at the moment. The mighty sprung steel Man
    Ok. CIAO. Statte. BBUONO. SI Si. SLAINTE

Hi Caesar. Well the best team won. Congrats to Iceland and England played like headless chicken.
    Your team after the 1st ten minutes I could see they would win as Spain played like England . But you've got a hard game against Germany. Wish you well CIAO.

Quote Originally Posted by eighty+ View Post
    Hi Caesar. Well the best team won. Congrats to Iceland and England played like headless chicken.
    Your team after the 1st ten minutes I could see they would win as Spain played like England . But you've got a hard game against Germany. Wish you well CIAO.
    Well, as You may read above I knew of our prepared trap and cage (Conte is a master). It worked and we're not particularly afraid of Germany.
    Since decades (almost half century) they're supposed to win against us and since Mexican Championship up to last Euro Championship and they they just lose everytime, so we think we always have a hope and appropriately set up our plans, don't we? After all we play the way the Roman legionnaires used to fight, strategy, tactics, organisation, collective moves and swift and sharp effectiveness.
    We don't care of ball possession percentage, of cyrcus tricks entertainment and all that dust, we just aim for the jugular and victory and offen we do it in an elegant, balanced, well-proportioned and essential way, like our architecture.
    Money, superstars, Sheiks etc. are good for business and Premier League, victories in Championships are a whole different job, not a Harlem Globetrotters show, I guess ... LOL
    We already did more than expected anyway, but we won't stop or admit it up to the very end of the game.

Sorry for the Three Lions, they had plenty of young champions, so they probably just fellt aslept in the Mighty Jungle and Mr. Hodgson should have remained more in Italy to complete its degree.
    Last edited by Caesar; 06-29-2016 at 12:16 AM.
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Hail O Caesar O Mighty One Yeah Yeah YEAH I must admit you tell a good story

You should B the minister for advertising and Sponsering Italy as Well as the Pope

ok If you Play like your last game U might just beat Germany we shall see and Belgium

seem to have come into Form And Possible Iceland as they will be confident as well

Ok it look's like back to Tennis For me as I'm still that we are not Europeans I Think THATS US

ON MEDUSA RAFT

any longer as weve floated out into the Atlantic

OK CIAO STATTE BBUONO Si Si SLAINTE

Name:	The Raft  of  Medusa    By   Delacroix       FINN.jpg 
Views:	141 
Size:	264.8 KB 
ID:	90093  
    Last edited by eighty+; 06-29-2016 at 11:35 AM.

HI a quick Sketch ( pencil ?) ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

Name:	Returning   Home  from the Fields     by  Millet    FINN.jpg 
Views:	147 
Size:	140.7 KB 
ID:	90095  

Hi A sketch By Millet I think ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

Name:	Sketch  with touch colour    By   Millet   FINN.jpg 
Size:	110.2 KB 
ID:	90096  

Hi tried to make it smaller ok ??

Name:	Sketch  with touch colour    By   Millet   FINN.jpg 
Views:	141 
Size:	110.2 KB 
ID:	90097  

Hi £20 if you stay 5 rounds with Isaac the Gypsy Boy all side bets taken ok

ok just a try to see if it comes out normal size ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS

Nope still too large :confused:

Name:	Isaac  the  Gipsy  Boy.jpg 
Size:	29.9 KB 
ID:	90098  
    Last edited by eighty+; 06-29-2016 at 11:50 AM.