Page 1147 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 147647104710971137114511461147114811491157119712471647 ... LastLast
Results 11,461 to 11,470 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

Dear 80++++++++++ just dropping by to day hello. PS watch out that is forbidden to take baths on public fountains HASTA LA VISTA
    Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/andreamgart

That's what art's about, isn't it -- at some point it's about the relationship between the art and the viewer, sort of like speed dating. (D Akey)

So what's all this I hear about Brexit? I must confess I'm not up on European politics, but this sounds like a game changer. The buy-in to membership to the club has only been in the billions per year. What a hot potato.

Clever folk who want the UK to stay in the EU were exerting pressure on the common voter by saying voting to part ways would adversely affect the UK participation in soccer in Europe. Strikes a nerve that more than anything else, I would venture. Might even get your esteemed self out to vote.

Seems to me everybody throughout Europe should be checking their attics and under the stairs, behind walls etc. for famous paintings or boy wizards. That should solve all economic woes.

Anyway, nice paintings laddie. Enjoying your work as ever. If you really want to make it in the Art world, put a few on disk and tuck them away in the attic behind the old steamer trunk. That's on the checklist for having hit the big time.

PoseDrawSki! y ˇVaya con playing the game of thrones!

"Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Hi Capt'n Mac Not that it will effect me at my Age but I thought it would good To be the United States of Europe thats why I voted to Remain

OK CIAO HASTA LA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ...........................POZDRAWSKI upset as cound not vote
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Portrait   Senor   Louis  Ploos   By   Capt'n  Mac    FINN.jpg 
Views:	151 
Size:	181.2 KB 
ID:	90066  

Brexit it is then. . . And according to PoseDrawSki, so say the Poles. . . moreover, and hoot the puck oop, the Scots be mutterin' under their red beards, oh aye. . . Or mayhaps were "Oh nay"! And some o' the Irish look to be making hay over this.

There looks to be some shifts happening. I personally fear for my retirement 401k that's heavily into European stocks.

Well, we shall see.

PloosDrawSki! Y !Vaya con one mad world!

"Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Yes my vote didn't make any thing Happen so wasted my time CIAO

Ok Break Time go and feed the Cats quick pratice at potting the Snooker balls long shots that is then back for food OK CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS

SLAINTE POZDRAWSKI said he wont need a passport as he's OK

Name:	The   Roma  Plaza     By Ploos       Starter    No 2.jpg 
Views:	139 
Size:	377.5 KB 
ID:	90067  

Hello dear eighty, just popping in to make sure you are doing well and to say hi, love your latest paintings, so so good

Hi Pat Thanks for looking in a hard one so easy to Get lost I have to keep dipping in Fountain to keep cool have to keep eye out for Copper's as Andy

told me its againts the law did U use Layers on the Blue Mountains ?? I'm still Lost with Layers

ok Pat CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

Name:	The   Roma  Plaza     By Ploos       Starter    No 3.jpg 
Views:	138 
Size:	391.9 KB 
ID:	90070  

Hi Break Time to give the eyes a rest ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS

Name:	The   Roma  Plaza     By Ploos       Starter    No 4.jpg 
Views:	141 
Size:	409.6 KB 
ID:	90071  

No extra layers on Blue Ridge Mounts eighty