Page 1143 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 143643104310931133114111421143114411451153119312431643 ... LastLast
Results 11,421 to 11,430 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

Quote Originally Posted by eighty+ View Post
    Caesar blimey your always up so early wish I could say the say the same 12.45 now sitting on side of
    Bed. With IPad. Ok. About together up and have. Cornflake s. with. Water . Sorry no wine
    There only. Marc. Anyway. They say it's done when the fat lady sings. And I haven't yet. Put her in
    the doorway. CIAO. STATTE. BBUONO. Si Si. SLAINTE. IVAYA. CON DIOS.

And watch Out. For those. Protestant. Hordes.
    On Friday we are going to deal with Vikings and possibly sink them like Carthaginians and finally send them back to Valhalla, unless Belgium beats Ireland and Sweden then beats Belgium.
    For what concerns England, it looks like You Saxons have to face aggressive hordes of Celts still brooding on wrongs suffered by Your invasion. LOL But it looks like Slovakia is providing You with a good help by pushing back home Russians and their savage supporters so that many of Yours may more peacefully go on getting drunk without any more danger (hopefully for local people as well).
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Hail O Caesar O Mighty One yes watch out for those Viking's as they were in charge paddling their Longboats before the Roman's even had been heard of OK

AS for our Drunken Lots its the Hot Sun always goes To Their Heads even before they've had A taste from the Vine But don't Worry as in a few years

Time you'll be watching Robots Playing Football Ok the Fat lady is singing in the Doorway so I can have a quick Dose

CIAO STATTE BBUONO Si Si SLAINTE ................... POZDRAWSKI

OK who your Fav for the Euro 16 England
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	At  the Distellery    Charcoal   by  LHermitte     FINN.jpg 
Views:	149 
Size:	193.8 KB 
ID:	90009  

well, we used to do some metal shopping over there since a couple of millennia and half with our boats, I guess, and they didn't have big supermarkets and cheap furniture offerings as yet.
    Later on we found them settling in Italy too, Sicily, Campania and Apulia (as Normans) and they became soon jolly good fellows as well, just like the other kinda guys from all over choosing our old boot as a country.
    I love Your paintings, so don't sleep too much!
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Hail O Caesar O Mighty One Yes I remember reading that the Normans had settled down in the Boot (ANKLE ) And becone good Cathalics as they say its good to know

what side your bread is buttered on Ok I'm having a shot Flower's CIAO STATTE BBUONO Si Si IVAYA CON DIOS

Name:	Flower's By    O . Beert     Starter  No 1.jpg 
Views:	178 
Size:	160.5 KB 
ID:	90010  
    Last edited by eighty+; 06-16-2016 at 05:44 AM.

Hi Break For Lunch plus I'm going Cross eyed ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ..............................POZDRAWSKI

1/3 Done ok

Name:	Flower's  2       Starter  No2.jpg 
Views:	141 
Size:	121.1 KB 
ID:	90017  
    Last edited by eighty+; 06-17-2016 at 01:43 AM.

Hi Flower's is done hard graft ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,POZDRAWSKI

Name:	Flower's    By   O Beert      FINN.jpg 
Views:	176 
Size:	187.8 KB 
ID:	90020  

how well I remember when walking in the evening in Brighton as the smell driffted in the Air of cooked Cheasnuts so just had to find where he was cooking

and in a short time we munching hot Cheasnuts you win some and U lose some as I don't get out much Now its still a Pleasent Memory Ok

I only hope I can show them like Beert has done this Picture is only part of a Larger one which I saw Later ok

CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE.........................POSe-DRAW-SKI

Name:	Cheasnuts   By    Osias  Beert  the elder   Starter  No1.jpg 
Views:	181 
Size:	126.6 KB 
ID:	90021  

ok fun on the ipad CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ...................POZE- Draw- SKI

Name:	Lois.jpg 
Views:	172 
Size:	167.9 KB 
ID:	90022  

Hi Well I've had a go I gave it my best shot but they kept going over the Crossbar the one that did go the ref said it was Offside I think he ws Paid(

I thought it was only Politictions Who were Currupt OK CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ................POZE-DRAW-SKI

Name:	Cheasnuts     By     Osias Beert the  Elder    FINN.jpg 
Views:	154 
Size:	153.6 KB 
ID:	90026  

Hello dear eighty, love the chats you have with our dear friend Caesar, took me awhile to snoop and read all the chats you fella's do lol, some great paintings you have done, have a great day