Page 1141 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 141641104110911131113911401141114211431151119112411641 ... LastLast
Results 11,401 to 11,410 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

Hi Capt'n Mac last one not finnished Due to Watching England Playing the Usal game Forgetting its Not over tell the Fat Lady Sings

ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE HASTA LA VISTA .................................................. .even POZDRAWSKI is

Quote Originally Posted by eighty+ View Post
    Hi Capt'n Mac last one not finnished Due to Watching England Playing the Usal game Forgetting its Not over tell the Fat Lady Sings

ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE HASTA LA VISTA .................................................. .even POZDRAWSKI is
    Hey Mr 80+.. I don't understand why Kane is playing the hole game. I think he's crap. To slow.I saw Vardy warm up in the first half,but he didn't come in. I was hoping to see him in action. There where some guys in the English team that surprise me,like Dier... I thought they played very well..Russia is a strong team,but England where much better. Beside Kane. I think they will do fine in this competition :-)

Hi Danny. Thanks for your opinion yes Kane was crap to slow on the night I don't no why. As having
    watched him play during the season he is a natural strike r so we'ii have to see was surprised
    Vardy. Wasn't on in the 2nd half and I thought our left winger was below par kept getting dispossed
    Overall England had a fair game. But will have to get their finger out if they want to proceed much
    Farther Ok. There's talk man U. Are after your Swedish guy I hope so. As would B good for the
    English game to see him. Play. ok. Eyes down and keep watching.Danny.

Well!! the Donkey said You didn't ask me ? anyway I didn't want to be in your daft old Picture

CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ............ and POZDRAWSKI Laffs like a Hyena
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Les   Glaneuses  By   Leon  Lhermitte    FINN.jpg 
Views:	130 
Size:	223.3 KB 
ID:	89988  

OK a bit of Fun on the IPad CIAO

Name:	Yes I was a Flapper in my. PRIME.jpg 
Views:	126 
Size:	83.9 KB 
ID:	89989  

Hi I thought I would Finnish this today but I have to Go and Feed My Nieghbours Cats And water the House Plants While they are on Holiday ok

I can almost hear the little Girl Saying Why does Always have to be me who has to go and get the Water why not Vera

CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE POZDRAWSKI

Name:	Red hair Girl     By   Leon .A.  Lhermitte     Starter  no 2.jpg 
Views:	130 
Size:	172.2 KB 
ID:	89990  

I wrote a couple replies that just disappeared. So I guess I'm not supposed to say that stuff.

On an exciting note -- what's up with the British team? They going all the way this time?

Go team go!!!!!!!!!!

(I think I've kicked a soccer ball one or two times in my life -- and that's all. Wish we had the sport over here when I was a lad so I could really enjoy watching it. Who knew we'd all be in the same room from all over the world through the internet, eh?)

PloosDrawSki! y Vaya con your free kicks!

BTW, the paintings look great! I can see your lovely wife in all the pastoral, mother, friend, love. They all have her playing out your stories, regardless of the physical appearance of the models. Is that quick sketch her? I recall you posted a photo of her a long while back. It could well be her.

"Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Fortunately You go from victory to victory while we wait, once more, for English expensive talents and youngsters to finally make Your team take off without the need to make too much recourse to old uncle Rooney.

Paganini's violin? Il Cannone (The Cannon), as it was called, is today in Palazzo Tursi in Genoa (a Museum for those instruments and many other Paganini's relics). Actually it is a Guarneri del Gesł, manufactured by that master in Cremona, possibly and even more mythical brand than Stradivari.
    I don't know if it has undergone exorcism by Father Amorthin Vatican before it started to be exhibited there ... LOL
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Hi Capt'n Mac England 25% so far a risky Bet ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE........................................... .............POZDRAWSKI

Name:	Little   Red  hair  Girl   BY  Leon  Lhermitte    FINN.jpg 
Views:	175 
Size:	207.0 KB 
ID:	89995  

HAIL O CAESAR O MIGHTY ONE Yes its a pity our team wasn't made up with 11 uncle Rooney's may be we might have WON

OK Just tried drawing with the Oil Brush a copy of Ramano Pope Leo by Caccao??

Name:	OIL Brush  Drawing   TRY.jpg 
Views:	133 
Size:	141.5 KB 
ID:	89996