Page 1134 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 134634103410841124113211331134113511361144118412341634 ... LastLast
Results 11,331 to 11,340 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

Quote Originally Posted by eighty+ View Post
    Hi A wee bit More ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINE .................and POZDAWSKI BACK
    The comic obviously has never kicked a soccer ball with them there bird legs.
    But he's a jester, so may be the team's mascot. . . out of uniform. He normally looks like a bear. . . or was that the cockerel with the doggerel?

PloosDrawSki! y ˇVaya con comic relief!

"Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

WOW, what a gallery of people and attires! So interesting and fashionable. Your endless energy and colorful outcomes are sheer pleasure to enjoy!
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Wow No I can stand Back I can See all my Drawing Mistakes Yuk

HI CAPT'N MAC Yeah But what a Striker 1 goal a Match have heard threw the grapevine that Juv are trying to sign him

HAIL O Caesar O Mighty One OK The Euro Chanpions Football is nearly with us And Egland has a chance as we have

4 good strikers at last 3 young ones and 1 old one ok good Viewing watch Kane

To U Both CIAO STATTE BBUONO Si Si SLAINTE ....................and Rev POZDRAWSKI
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	The Jester Don Juan  Of  Austria   By  Velazquez     FINN.jpg 
Views:	152 
Size:	188.6 KB 
ID:	89905  

Hi By Bouguereau a quick tart up OK CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE .........POZDRAWSKI

Name:	Lamour    By    Bouguereau       FINN.jpg 
Views:	136 
Size:	224.1 KB 
ID:	89907  

Hi another Tart as I'm Lazy OK CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ...................POZDRAWSKI

Name:	The  Water  Well    by Blaas Eugenie   FINN.jpg 
Views:	134 
Size:	261.0 KB 
ID:	89909  

What a dramatic further improvement of Your capabalities, dear friend! I'm speechless. Bouguereau too in Your bag!

Dear ATPlus, this time England shall not disappoint the expectations to win they usually have and deceive Your people.
    I hope they eventually set up sophisticated enough tacticts and learned some streetsmart tricks this time, because France plays at home, Germany is world championship, Spain is always redoutable since they win all European cups and are in any European final (even if their teams rely on many top class international champions too) and Belgium have today an unbelievable pool of talents which is even better or better fit for all European leagues than those of England. I would be also worried by Sweden, a very solid team with a rank 1 player like Ibrahimovic no other team, apart Portugal with Rondaldo, have.
    As for Italy, this time we are in a cyclical downturn which is possibly lowest than ever, with quite a few of our best midfield players injured and unavailable, so we may just assist and possibly have some fun.
    Therefore Germany, and England as well to some extent, may finally stop to be afraid to go on with their tradional series of losses against us in meaningful matches, because our tactical awareness and astuteness can hardly support us this time. Our only strong points are today our trainer's ferocity and our goalkeeper/ defenders pack resilience, the rest being quite ordinary and since You cannot win without scoring ....

Hail O Caesar O Mighty One thanks for your comments on Football yes Italy does seem to be in the doldrums at the Moment and I do

Watch the German football on Monday nights on the telly yes they look strong and fast and U can trust them to b very close to the Final

Sweden I'm not sure of even with Ibrahimovic a top world class player reminds me of the french player who's now the manager of R'Madrid

I would hope to see Argen Robben sadly overlooked whos workrate and skills stands well above all the top great players But what I like

about England is they are at last begining to play like a Continetal team due mainly to watching Imports to our teams

Or maybe its the high Wages that Stemulates them

Ok CIAO STATTE BBUONO Si Si SLAINTE ........................POZDRAWSKI

Ahahahahah, yes, high wages may be of great help indeed, although, looking at Leicester or at Atletico and even Juve, I think that future higher wages work even better than actual ones to motivate, even apart from a genuine team spirit ....
    Moreover I'm not that sure that too many sheikhs, oil tycoons etc. with too much money are always the best to win, see Champions League.
    They treat top coaches/ managers as if they were prophets or magicians, not considering how wide their actual experience (not appearance) really is. Anyway it's far easier for some of them to play the supercoach role when they have a team stuffed of top players You like, isn't it? And still sometimes they fail miserely (see Mourinho, Benitez, Guardiola with Bayern to some extent ...). I think their networks and communication/commercial fame have more appeal than their skills.
    Last edited by Caesar; 06-01-2016 at 11:02 PM.

Hi a Quick rough starter ok

Caesar Yes we are all watching Mourinho to see if he can work his Magic at Man.U

CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE .............POZDRAWSKI is getting his Footer Boots ready

Name:	Self  Portrait     Vermeer    Starter  No1.jpg 
Views:	140 
Size:	124.4 KB 
ID:	89912  

Good stuff lad. I particularly love the tartan MacBougerreau. . . I mean a Beaugerreau tart. They're always so tasty. Good popovers as well.

PloosDrawSki! y ˇVaya con symbols of the feminine ideal!

"Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream