Page 1132 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 132632103210821122113011311132113311341142118212321632 ... LastLast
Results 11,311 to 11,320 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

Hi Capt'n Mac. Looks a bit like the tango. Contact sport. . Good to hear your feeding POZDRAWSKI and the Geetar man is happy. May we expect a song soon. . HASTA LA VISTA SLAINTE

Hi Time to Walk the legs befor they forget Ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE POZDRAWSKI still away on his Bike
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Equestrian  portrait of Prince Balthasar  Charles   Starter  No 2a.jpg 
Views:	161 
Size:	241.7 KB 
ID:	89870  

Hi quick practise ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

Name:	Practise     by      Velazquez    finn.jpg 
Views:	164 
Size:	113.5 KB 
ID:	89871  

Hi Me and the Hoss have parted Company ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE POZDRAWSKI still in the land of the YANKS

Name:	Equestrian  portrait of Prince Balthasar  Charles    FINN.jpg 
Views:	150 
Size:	302.4 KB 
ID:	89877  

Ach! Very clever, to no longer make taking pains about the eyes looking right together by eliminating one of the eyes. A good patch would also do the trick. Yar, matey! Avast and coif that facial hair for your raid on Tortuga. They'll reckon you're a right gent and hand ye the keys to the city.

And the lad on the horse -- that horse looks like it would do just fine carrying the weight of an armored knight. Stout beastie, him. . . I mean the horse, no the rider in this instance.

Fine work in the field of honor in all cases. . . except for the pirate sidebar and patch o'er the eye hole.

PloosDrawSee! y ˇVaya con once more into the breeches! (after your cornflakes)

"Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Capt'n Mac I like that one word from U and we have a pirate with a patch over his right eye l must

Admit it would help. Me as I aways seem to get one eye higher or lower then the other

and the Hoss. u could put 6 armoured. Knights on his back. And he wouldn't know. As he

Weighs about 3/4 of a ton ok. I see there's onother bloke on hoss a white one this time. So just

To Make it hard. Diego Velazquez Has thrown in some tapestry in the background and laughed

Like a drain . CIAO. IVAYA. CON DIOS. SLAINTE if U see POZDRAWSKI tell him to bring

Back. A couple of bottles. Of Bercardi. Ok.

A quick Starter the White Hoss Ok we are in the minst of a Storm Thunder Lighting Rain

CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAIMTE

Name:	Equestriah Portrait of the Count-Duke of Olivares    By Velazquez    Starter  No 1.jpg 
Views:	143 
Size:	358.3 KB 
ID:	89881  

Very imaginative! I had not long ago seen a video of a lightning storm shot with a high speed camera so the lightning bolts slowly unfolded rather than shot in and gone in a flash.

I never would have associated such a pattern as you used here as a baroque representation of lightning. Very cool. I think he may want to lower his sword though. Would work like a lightning rod and zap the hell out of him. I think that's why his trusty steed is blanched. Wondering how his rider got the name Jumpin' Jack Flash.

PloosDrawSee! y ˇVaya con playing a nine iron in the storm!

"Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Hey hey HEY Capt'n Mac as your looking I'm showing no2 I've had to cut a chunk off the HOSS Backside see if it looks

about Right as I'm not sure Myself and moving the Tapestry as I go along the Storm has passed Sunshine at the Moment

I like the Idea of a speed Camera would help when Drawing CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS HASTA La VISTA SLAINTE

Name:	Esuestrian  Portrait of the Count-Duke Of Olivares    By  Velazquez   Starter No 2.jpg 
Views:	144 
Size:	389.7 KB 
ID:	89882  

ok My lot for tonight ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

Name:	Esuestrian  Portrait of the Count-Duke Of Olivares    By  Velazquez   Starter No 3.jpg 
Views:	149 
Size:	399.2 KB 
ID:	89885