Page 1131 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 131631103110811121112911301131113211331141118112311631 ... LastLast
Results 11,301 to 11,310 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

Hi Capt'n Mac .........CAESAR Gute morgan mes amies the next is me on the IPad whilst in Bed now I've just had my Cornflakes

with Banana and back on the computer and rareing to go (Back to Sleep ) OK first things first so back to the Barber To sort out his Eyes

ok CIAO STATTE BBUONO Si Si SLAINTE and POZDRAWSKI who mix'es my colours so he tell's me
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	me. in the morning just awoke.jpg 
Views:	162 
Size:	211.2 KB 
ID:	89860  

Hi Ok I think I've sorted the Barber's eyes (Hope) CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE .............POZDRAWSKI

Name:	Miguel  Angelo  Barber  To the  Pope   By Velazquez    FINN.jpg 
Views:	162 
Size:	148.8 KB 
ID:	89861  

Hi Aesop is FINN OK CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE .......................POZDRAWSKI

Name:	Portrait  of  Aesop    by    Velazquez     FINN.jpg 
Views:	170 
Size:	104.1 KB 
ID:	89862  

ok haveing a rest befor I tackle the Ruff CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ...............POZDRAWSKI

Name:	Portrait  of a Man by  Velazquez   starter  No   2.jpg 
Views:	165 
Size:	140.7 KB 
ID:	89863  

Well what more can I say CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE .............POZDRAWSKI

Name:	Hi    I'm sure its not Brighton   FINN.jpg 
Views:	153 
Size:	177.9 KB 
ID:	89864  

I see you took up a trade. Barberin'. Ye heard of the old saying that the cobbler's children go barefoot. In your case, the barber's gone without his clip. Lookin' a wee bit like Robinson Caruso Ploos, the cast away, lookin' up where ye might find Friday in the almanac. And to top it off, ye painted the coast line upon which ye got marooned. Don't look half bad.

Well it's a fine group of dandys yer keepin coompnay with, lad. I should think you'd probably the first one to crack a smile, oh aye as it's rather dubious you could find a glimmer of humour between 'em.

PloosDrawSki! y ˇVaya con folks your most likely to win against at the game Twister at a party! They could be a little tight in the area of the spine.

Go man go!!!!!!!!

"Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Hi Capt'n Mac how's the Geetar ? hands ok and that Island is the perfect one to B marooned on as has all mod-cons (NZ)

I didn't know that the land of milk. Sunshine. and Honey had Twister's CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS

and watch out for POZDRAWSKI as he's doing a tour on his Bike your way

Hi the Man with the Ruff is FINN ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE .....................POZDRAWSKI

Wonder what happened to his left Lughole

Name:	Portrait  of a Man by  Velazquez   FINN.jpg 
Views:	189 
Size:	136.8 KB 
ID:	89865  
    Last edited by eighty+; 05-25-2016 at 11:06 PM.

hi a quick smash but the Prince looks as if he's riding high on the Hoss ok will check tomorrow as I'v got lots of bills and paperwork to sort ok

CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE .......Pozdrawski gone on tour California

Name:	Equestrian  portrait  of Prince  Balthasar Charles   Starter No1.jpg 
Views:	175 
Size:	182.8 KB 
ID:	89866  

Quote Originally Posted by eighty+ View Post
    Hi Capt'n Mac how's the Geetar ? hands ok and that Island is the perfect one to B marooned on as has all mod-cons (NZ)

I didn't know that the land of milk. Sunshine. and Honey had Twister's CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS

and watch out for POZDRAWSKI as he's doing a tour on his Bike your way
    Geetar's very happy at the moment, I dare say. At least I'm having a great time.

So this here's the box cover of the game "Twister". Just imagine your Spanish models from the Baroque era having a go.

Also, was talkin' to PoseDrawSki as he stopped his bike excursion for a moment for some fish tacos, who told me there's evidence that Marco Polo came back from China with the game. Took the idea from a wall painting. And after he returned he introduced the game at court, after a few rounds they chucked him into prison for lewd behavior. Claimed he was out to shame the nobility because once he started taking bets, he pulled out a Shao Lin monk as a ringer.

PloosDrawSki! y ˇVaya con cycles!

Name:	Twister.jpg 
Views:	167 
Size:	164.1 KB 
ID:	89867   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Twister Chinese.JPG 
Views:	170 
Size:	328.2 KB 
ID:	89868  
    Last edited by D Akey; 05-26-2016 at 03:45 AM.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream