Page 1127 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 127627102710771117112511261127112811291137117712271627 ... LastLast
Results 11,261 to 11,270 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

Would make a great mini-series for the BBC about this lot. The better the painter you are, the less likely that The Inquisition will get its hands on you. So paint for your life Velasquez!

And I think if you ever needed to pick up a couple bob, you could do some hair stylin'.

PloosDrawSki! y ”Vaya con 'a little off the top'!

"Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Hail O Caesar O Mighty One Thank You a word from U always helps me threw the day

Hi Capt'n Mac thanks Do U think if I went down on Brighton Beach in the heat of the Noon-day Sun I could earn a few cups of Coffee

From the tourist Then ??

OK A quick Starter lot of bashing around to get these eye's Right

To U Both Thanks for helping me along the Path with lots of Laughter ok CIAO STATTE BBUONO Si Si SLAINTE IVAYA POZDRAWSKI
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Portrait   of Don Luis De Gongora Y Argote    By Velazquez     Starter  No 1.jpg 
Views:	172 
Size:	108.2 KB 
ID:	89790  

Hi A quick Starter ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ...............IVAYA POZDRAWSKI

Name:	A  Man   By  Velazquez   starter No1a.jpg 
Views:	171 
Size:	82.5 KB 
ID:	89791  

Hi Capt'n Mac I don't think U would argue with Her : CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

Name:	Untitled     A Woman.jpg 
Views:	141 
Size:	142.9 KB 
ID:	89792  

Has a hand done look to these. I'm thinking that perfect proportions are not always essential. Nice if you can get them. But it also gives these forms a personal look, unless it's only one eye that's off and it looks like the model was really not normal in themselves and the artist was being faithful to what he saw.

The nice thing about placement with this program is that you can select the area with the eye in it, and nudge it a bit to place it well (talking about the first one where the cat's right eye is a little low.) Not horrible. But it's a wee bit low.

I nudge parts of my drawings all the time for compositional reasons. . . and proportions too. People who draw all the time may not often have those problems, but it's been a long time since I drew enough to never fail in getting it right the first time. But even then there were always little things I needed to adjust.

That's one of the beauties of working in a pale blue pencil first to work out the drawing and then coming back with black (or whatever other than pale blue) so that it shows as the place you finally decided to make the mark.

Anyway, it's very normal for any artist, any time and place, master or not, to change their mind, or look at something and want to adjust it. So don't get discouraged. They just have their ways to fix it when they want to improve something. And now with the computer, we can select the area and do anything at all with it.

PloosDrawSki! y ”Vaya con feeling your way into it!

"Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Hey Capt'n Mac this Bloke Look Happy must have all his cash stached in the Cayman Isle's

Yes sometimes when the drawing is so bad it takes me hours to sort and then I find its the Wrong one

i never had that problem with the Bus Sketch'es

Name:	Untitled       Archbishop..................  By  Velazquez     Starter   No1.jpg 
Views:	170 
Size:	113.2 KB 
ID:	89793  

Maybe if you get one of them vibrating massage chairs to sketch from. Kinda like when you had your sea legs and stepped on solid land. . . didn't work so well since you were used to the bobbing and weaving.

As you learned to draw, you done acclimated to the Ploos Boos' bouncing and jostling around whilst sketching. And as the passengers you sketched trundled and bounced, their eyes were all askew. And you learned to compensate for it.

Kinda like wanting to break down a locked door rushing at it, and just as you're ready for impact, somebody opens the door and throws you all off and your stumble through crashing into the mops and brooms.

Oh aye. That's what ye knead. . . a good kneading. . . or at least a vigorous massage chair, shipmate. . .to give ye that added Ploos Boos shimmy.

PloosDrawSki! y ”Vaya con just compensation!

Last edited by D Akey; 05-17-2016 at 08:18 AM.

Hi I see that they found this one , A Man ? looks like more a Selfportrait of Velazquez To ME ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINE .....POZDRAWSKI

Capt'n Mac It sounds good but I drop off to Sleep even when watching Football

Name:	Found  A Man   By  Velazquez     FINN.jpg 
Views:	168 
Size:	346.7 KB 
ID:	89796  

Well Capt'n Mac Bash me with a Bloater I think I've gone and Dunnit but check the left eye as i forgot what U said OK

CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE IVAYA CON POZDRAWSKI

Name:	Portrait  Of  Don Luis De Gongora Y Argote    By Velazquez    FINN.jpg 
Views:	178 
Size:	99.8 KB 
ID:	89799  

Wonderful flamenco dance by You!
    What about the modest Gerolamo Induno herebelow to go on after You end up with Velasquez.
    Here's an image on a site http://www.sothebys.com/fr/auctions/...d-books-mi0299
    and herebelow some other paintings.

Name:	In tempo di pace.jpg 
Views:	173 
Size:	198.4 KB 
ID:	89814   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Santa Caterina in Valfurva.jpg 
Views:	145 
Size:	159.4 KB 
ID:	89816   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Sciancato che suona il mandolino.jpg 
Views:	153 
Size:	104.5 KB 
ID:	89817   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Il mio paese č il mondo.jpg 
Views:	156 
Size:	181.1 KB 
ID:	89818  
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Panta rei (everything flows)!