Page 1124 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 124624102410741114112211231124112511261134117412241624 ... LastLast
Results 11,231 to 11,240 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

Well He can get off his Horse now CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ..............POZDRAWSKI
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Equestrian  Portrait  of  Philip   IV   by  Velazquez      FINN.jpg 
Views:	145 
Size:	307.7 KB 
ID:	89754  

Hi A Quick Starter ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ........................POZDRAWSKI

Name:	The  Needlewoman   by   Velazquez     Starter   No 1.jpg 
Views:	173 
Size:	142.8 KB 
ID:	89755  

I think i've played around with this one befor but after Week'es one I kept away

but the devil Drives Ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE .........POZDRAWSKI

Name:	Portrait of Juan de  Pareja    By Velazquez   Sterter  No 1.jpg 
Views:	151 
Size:	148.8 KB 
ID:	89756  

Happy birthday

Hi there dear Eighty, hope all is well with you and that you are keeping in good health. I check your paintings every day and I am most impressed especially the latest one, the detail on the clothing is wonderful. Well done you.

Hope you have a super birthdeay and here is a ((((((((((((hug))))))))))) from me. Keep well dear friend.

Name:  birthdayimagesCAZDIOY1.jpg
Views: 192
Size:  5.9 KB
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307

Hello Katie Coops thank you for the hug. Made me feel better already as I was just about to fall asleep having drunk a bottle of italien wine hope your keeping well and in good. Spirits We are all missing
    You. Here at the forums. So try and pop. In now and again ok. Keep well. E+ xx IVAYA CON DIOS

I think You may celebrate Your venerable birthday in a XVII century attire, considering how much Velasquez involved You with his supreme mastery!
    I would replicate my early wishes today and may the Allmighty bless You (if he can catch You to this purpose) for giving us all joy and hope with Your energy, humor and artful works!
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Mr PLOOS!!!!!!!!!!!!

So many candles. So many paintings. . .

Angus PosDrawSki Sez:
    Light the. . . no. . . BLOW out the paintings and light the. . . Yeah, okay. . . got it now -- Blow out the candles and get yerself a nice big ol' piece o' paintin'!!!!!!!!!!

ˇˇˇˇˇVaya con MANY HAPPY RETURNS TO THE DAY!!!!!

Oh Aye!

(PS. I stole the card from teachkidsart.net/new-artist-birthdays-calendar/)
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Hail O Caesar O Mighty One Thanks for the Birthday Greetings as its not every day U get to start the to fat Hens (88) is it

Hi Capt'n MAC Time Flies I'll soon B reaching a Ton Thank for the Candles and is it a Quiz I know Pablo and V gogh and the Mexican

Girl and the bloke with the beard I can't think of his Name but he likes painting Apples and a certain Mountain and of coarse The Daddie

of them all Vinci the over one I was confused until I blew it up but still Didn't know Who ??

Too U Both Thanks again sorry late in replying but went into Brighton and on getting Home Felt Knackerd sat in the armchair

and only Just Awoke CIAO STATTE BBUONO Si Si HASTA LA VISTA SLAINTE And POZDRAWSKI

Quote Originally Posted by eighty+ View Post
    Hail O Caesar O Mighty One Thanks for the Birthday Greetings as its not every day U get to start the to fat Hens (88) is it

Hi Capt'n MAC Time Flies I'll soon B reaching a Ton Thank for the Candles and is it a Quiz I know Pablo and V gogh and the Mexican

Girl and the bloke with the beard I can't think of his Name but he likes painting Apples and a certain Mountain and of coarse The Daddie

of them all Vinci the over one I was confused until I blew it up but still Didn't know Who ??

Too U Both Thanks again sorry late in replying but went into Brighton and on getting Home Felt Knackerd sat in the armchair

and only Just Awoke CIAO STATTE BBUONO Si Si HASTA LA VISTA SLAINTE And POZDRAWSKI
    Right. Well Top left to right we got Cezanne, Van Gogh, Picasso (or PoseDrawSki?), next row is Frida Kahlo, Mr Ploos the Birthday Boy (or daVinci), and M C Escher.

Least way that's who I think it is. I didn't know the Escher one either. Had to look it up. I'd seen it but it wasn't anything that registered in a big way because it always reminded me of what guys in Art School would do for homework.

So clear something up for me. Are you now 87 or 88?

PoseDrawSki! y ˇVaya con a Bright Breezy Brighton Briton's Birthday Bash!

Last edited by D Akey; 05-13-2016 at 01:05 AM.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Happy Birthday 80+, even if I'm a day late