Page 1112 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 112612101210621102111011111112111311141122116212121612 ... LastLast
Results 11,111 to 11,120 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

Hi A quick Rough Starter ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ..............POZDRAWSKI
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	The   Three   Musicians   By   velazquez    Start   No   1.jpg 
Views:	184 
Size:	165.6 KB 
ID:	89532  

Hi Up Early as couldn't Sleep ok time for Cornflakes with Banana OK CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ...POZDRAWSKI

Name:	The  Three   Musicians   By    velazquez       FINN.jpg 
Views:	165 
Size:	147.8 KB 
ID:	89536  

Hi a quick Starter A Lady With A Fan ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ................POZDRAWSKI

Name:	The  Lady  with  a FAN     By Velazquez    Starter  No1.jpg 
Views:	187 
Size:	124.1 KB 
ID:	89537  

Old Women frying Eggs Starter No1 ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ................POZDRAWSKI

Name:	Old Women   Frying   Eggs    By  Velazquez     Starter  No  1.jpg 
Views:	167 
Size:	132.9 KB 
ID:	89538  

Hi The lady with a Fan and Halo CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ...................POZDRAWSKI

Name:	The  Lady  with a Fan    by   velazquez    FINN.jpg 
Views:	165 
Size:	148.5 KB 
ID:	89540  

Ah, I see the Browns moved in next door. You will become intimately acquainted with umber and sienna as is the custom among that lot.

I love the one with the fried eggs in a skillet. I wonder if the Spanish every painted cornflakes. After all, those little curly shapes floating in the milk's white canvas are the very definition of Baroque style.

Go Man Go!!!!!

PoseDrawSki! y ˇVaya con a good breakfast!

"Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

You left pope Innocent and his "famous" rapacious hand to move to Spain now! They were poor in dyes, alas, so You have to use plenty of black and white paint for their clothes ....
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Hi Capt'n Mac just Finn The Fried Eggs but the Browns don't like theirs Fried ?

HAIL O Caesar O Mighty One yes I would like to move to Spain all that sunshine would do my old bones good

To U Both CIAO STATTE BBUONO Si Si SLAINTE

Name:	Old Women   Frying   Eggs    By  Velazquez     FINN.jpg 
Views:	169 
Size:	178.3 KB 
ID:	89544  

Hi The Jester is up to his old Joke ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ...................POZDRAWSKI

Name:	The    Jester       by     Velazquez       Starter    No   1.jpg 
Views:	156 
Size:	148.9 KB 
ID:	89552  

Ach! Laddie. . . no wonder the Browns do no like eggs. The lassie cooks like a welder.

She got her eggs so melded ta tha' skilled, why she 'ad ta call in tha' stone carver ta bring in his mallet chisel when a spatula dinna', nay, couldna' pry 'em loose.

Reminds me o' me besainted da, what could burn eggs like no other. . . an' fiercely proud of it, too. Definitley learned how ta cook from them Browns. . . Came from Cleveland, ye know. When I was about 3 y/o, after that burnt offering of a very dark and crisp egg breakfast, 'e bundled me oop, an took me to a Cleveland Browns (American football) game in a howling blizzard. Later, I think it's how they invented the game o' 'ockey. I look back an' wonder how the lads on the ol' gridiron kept from shattering upon impact. Oh aye, t'was that frigid.

Dad did try hard, I dare say, which secured his place in heaven. On the other hand, I think St. Peter probably kicked him out of heaven for stinking the joint up with his hellish cooking. Was me dad what seemed to be out to prove that eggs are a carbon based life form. . . if left in a hot skillet long enough. The poor lad, me dad, liked spam and powdered eggs as well--probably because you couldn't burn powdered eggs to cinder. His version of Paradise could probably be found on board a destroyer what took a direct hit to the mess. The flames might then be hot enough to cook an egg. Thereafter, it took me decades to like eggs.

Anyway, it's all looking splendid, Mr Ploos.

PoseDrawSki! y ˇVaya con eggs ala carbon somethin' terrible!

"Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream