Page 1103 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 103603100310531093110111021103110411051113115312031603 ... LastLast
Results 11,021 to 11,030 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

been awhile since I have stopped by but glad to see your still painting and improving and providing us with a smile and chuckle
    hope you are feeling better dear eighty+

I can definitely appreciate those lads in the waiting room at the doctor's office. Nice sunny, lazy day of youth. Not a cold in the sky to be seen. . . or was that a cloud to be seen. . . Well you get me drift.

Well, Thursday's nearly here, Mr Ploos. Hang in there, maestro.

PoseDrawSki! y ˇVaya con snorting Vics Vapo-rub!

Gotta clear yer sniffer for when the flowers set ta bloomin'.

"Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

I think that You too should go on that beach and rest in a warm climate, suntanning Yourself, eating oranges and lemon peel thus improving vitamin D and C. Don't forget the sun lotion though. The place You painted looks fabtastic!
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

So lad, it be doctor Thursday. How'd it go then, eh? Prescribed vics vap-o-rub and haggis?

"Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Hi Capt'n Mac Just back from the Quacks been given a 7 days treament of amoxicillin 3 a day so I might B on the mend I hope alls well that ends well

My thanks to Gary, Caesar, for their support and all others who looked in I see Juv got beat then Caesar Ok CIAO STATTE BBUONO Si Si SLAINTE

and POZDRAWSKI is glad to B back

Quote Originally Posted by eighty+ View Post
    Hi Capt'n Mac Just back from the Quacks been given a 7 days treament of amoxicillin 3 a day so I might B on the mend I hope alls well that ends well

My thanks to Gary, Caesar, for their support and all others who looked in I see Juv got beat then Caesar Ok CIAO STATTE BBUONO Si Si SLAINTE

and POZDRAWSKI is glad to B back
    Yeah, beaten by Bayern and mostly by the two referees in both matches. Yesterday, for instance, they cleared a goal by Morata for an offside that showed to be wrong by 90 cm and Coman scored after he denied a penalty from the goalkeeper area border after Pogba was drawn down. Probably business and soccer-political reasons suggested that Bayern, as well as Barcelona should stay up to almost the end. Last year a penalty against Barcelona sinking Pogba when we were 1-1. Nonetheless, knowing how it works and Bayern quality (Barcelona and Bayern strength is above all other teams by a considerable amount (extraterrestrial), while Real Madrid PSG, Juventus and, maybe, Atletico Madrid and Manchester City are in the secondary category below by value, just superteams), we should have been very careful not to waste passes in the last 15 minutes. We were caught at 91th minute by an avoidable headstrike, while in the first half and start of the second we could have been 4-0 quite easily!
    A pity anyway, since Italian teams and managers are historically more often than others capable to set up miracles from scarce resources, provided they can enjoy a fair enough environment.

The good news for Bayern is that the team which eliminates Juve in Champions is generally the one who wins the Cup! We'll see ...
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Hello dear eighty, mainly dropped in to see how you are, and of course was surprised that you could do any painting at all, let alone a great piece, hope the meds make you feel better, well take care and will check in again

So when ye survive St Paddy's day, sure n' your being green around the gills would not stand out particularly. Hope your meds set ta workin' cause I'm missing the artwork. Call me selfish.

And they sent a comet over your very head all decked out in green. Was St Paddy himself surfin' the heavens.

Go man go!

PoseDrawSki! y ˇVaya con the luck o' the Irish to ye, McPloos!

Hi Pat thanks feeling a bit better now I'm on penicillins but found it hard getting drawing again thou maybe ok next week managed tree girls today

Hi Capt'n Mac yeah missed out on St Paddy's as I mustn't drink while on antibiotics

Hail O Caesar its good to see your on form apart from football which looks like a Spanish team to become Champion's

TO ALL CIAO STATTE BBUONO Si Si SLAINTE .................POZDRAWSKI
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3 girls.jpg 
Views:	162 
Size:	117.2 KB 
ID:	89351  

Hi tried The Sea thanks to E.Manet but got lost in the Waves CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ....POZDRAWSKI
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Is  That   Greese   Dad     FINN.jpg 
Views:	195 
Size:	185.4 KB 
ID:	89354