Page 1102 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 102602100210521092110011011102110311041112115212021602 ... LastLast
Results 11,011 to 11,020 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

Hope You feel better today and that Your chromotherapy by colorful painting is speeding up Your recovery!
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Hail O Caesar O Mighty One

Hi Capi'n Mac

THANKS not feeling much better today but manage to FiNN the 5 Girls there should be twenty but didn't feel up to it might do the other 15

When I feel better when the Lungs stop Bubblin ok CIAO STATTE BBUONO HASTA LA VISTA SLAINTE ..........POZDRAWSKI

using lots of Vapour Rub and springle the pillow with olbas oil at night
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	The  twenty    girls   5   FINN.jpg 
Views:	169 
Size:	116.4 KB 
ID:	89294  
    Last edited by eighty+; 03-11-2016 at 07:06 AM.

You are a right monarch you are, laddie buck.

I hear your pain: "I'm feeling rather off today. Leave me 5 and send the other 15 when I'm feeling more up to it."

Now there's a man who really gets behind the term "Potentate"!!!

Mr Ploos, you're an inspiration to libidos throughout the realm. . . and of course with gratitude to Mae West who came up with that line (or one similar) in one of her movies.

"Ten men waiting for me at the door? Send one of them home, I'm tired." Mae West

PoseDrawSki! y ˇVaya con Candy, y Lucy, y Maria, y Matilda, aye aye aye. . . Go man GO!!!!!!!! WooHoo!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by D Akey; 03-12-2016 at 02:15 AM.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Hi Capt'n Mac .........O Caesar still not feeling better after a rough week end think I'll have to go see the Quack to get some antibiotics to make sure it clears

I've just posted the night watch from the IPad to show U how I felt over the Week end a litle better today but still bubble in the Lungs , Ok hope your both Ok

CIAO STATTE BBUONO Si Si IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE HOO ROO...................POZDRAWSKI

Name:	The Night Watch [154707].jpg 
Views:	173 
Size:	182.4 KB 
ID:	89330  

Dear eighty, so sorry to hear you have been down in the dumps, your painting shows it well, hope each day you feel better, I am sending some healing powers to you lol take care and get well soon

Quote Originally Posted by eighty+ View Post
    Hi Capt'n Mac .........O Caesar still not feeling better after a rough week end think I'll have to go see the Quack to get some antibiotics to make sure it clears

I've just posted the night watch from the IPad to show U how I felt over the Week end a litle better today but still bubble in the Lungs , Ok hope your both Ok

CIAO STATTE BBUONO Si Si IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE HOO ROO...................POZDRAWSKI
    Yeah, this year the bug is a right bigger bugger. Outlast 'im Mr Ploos. He's getting tired and you got 'im against the ropes.

From all these paintin's it's clear you got the eye of the tiger. . .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYOXetfNEVY

PoseDrawSki! y ˇVaya con the title!

"Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Sorry to read that you have not been up to par lately, Mr Ploos. Hope you will soon be on the mend, enjoyed looking at your latest paintings and they are all great as always

I hope doctor's mixture starts to be effective today, dear friend, otherwise You should look for Ranieri to get a miracle and recover immediately, dear old fox ... LOL
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

(y)

really amazing keep it up

Hi felt rough this Morning so made a mug steaming hot water Put in two teaspoons of Vic's Vapour rub in and had a 15 min session with a towel over my Bounce as I

can't see the Quack Till thursday morning I fell a bit better now I've got off the Rope's Mac maybe Pats Healing Spirits have reached me Or Caesar's Ranieri three Cheers

Leicester hope ing you Win and Thanks Just- Jean and crossbordersart for your support Ok so I thought a day at the Farm Might Help mm all that stinkin

Fresh Air CIAO STATTE BBUONO Si Si IVAYA CON DIOS HASTA LA VISTA SLAINTE y ivaya Con POZDRAWSKI

Name:	setting up  Stooks  all Day  will be glad  to get back on the Assemble  Line.jpg 
Views:	198 
Size:	184.8 KB 
ID:	89335