Page 1100 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 100600100010501090109810991100110111021110115012001600 ... LastLast
Results 10,991 to 11,000 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

Quote Originally Posted by eighty+ View Post
    . . . the Toenails are like Talons as I can't cut them

as I can't reach them OK CIAO STATTE BBUONO Si Si SLAINTE ..............POZDRAWSKI
    Yeah, but them talons are so useful when you swoop in on field mice and other things to nosh.

Paint away, Mr Ploos! By the way, I just saw that sheep's head "down on the killin' floor" as they sang in them ol' American blues songs, and it dawned on me it be an Haggis Assembly Plant what ye painted. Might I gi'e ye two HOOTS oop!

I never knew what "The killin' floor" meant. Even Led Zeppelin copped it though I never expected to understand old time blues lyrics, no how. But I heard someone say that's what it meant on the radio and all those songs suddenly made sense to me even though I still couldn't identify with them. At least I knew. The killin' floor is the meat packing slaughter house, plain and simple, but it might have been a metaphor for lots of other stuff as well. Anyway, that's a job I could do without, I daresay. Glad I never had to.

PoseDrawSki! y ˇVaya con 'aggis!

Last edited by D Akey; 03-05-2016 at 12:46 PM.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Hail Capt'n. Mac. Yeah. We are true. Canavores As we kill any animal that can't defend itself for

Our nosh. When U think of the millions of young calves killed every year just so we can have

Milk. With our cornflakes. .? . Ok I'm resting after shopping as I feel knackerd so I'm

Watching the tv well I should say listening as the programe is all about American folk music.

CIAO. HASTA la VISTA. IVAYA CON DIOS. SLAINTE. HOO ROO...............POZDRAWSKI

Hi hard work but made good Pratice I can't say that I like it but the Devil Drives Ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ,,,,,,,,,,,,POZDRAWSKI

I See its By Frederic Church OK
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Forrest  Scene    by    Biersadt   FINN.jpg 
Views:	188 
Size:	177.5 KB 
ID:	89243  
    Last edited by eighty+; 03-06-2016 at 03:55 AM.

Mr Ploos, it looks very nice. Ye made a pact with the Devil at the crossroads just like the old Blues player Robert Johnson done. . . a fun legend lots of blues masters since have run with.

A long time prior Paganini, the virtuoso classical violinist, was so superior in tone and super quick with the bow compared to all other violinists, they used to say he had to have sold his soul to the devil. I think it was more a weird compliment to him without insulting all the other violinists. Makes for good dinner conversation with the long hairs, don't ya know.

Anyway, you keep pluggin' away, lad. Whatever you find pleasure in, that's the ticket. And your stuff to me is always about the stories and characterization. And you're telling stories with all of them, even mere landscapes have that voice -- the essential reason why those paintings became the masterpieces they were -- you found the essence and you're getting that bit down flawlessly.

Go man go!!!!!

PoseDrawSki! y ˇVaya con the Point of it All!

"Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Dear eighty, wonderful painting, the water in the Frederick Church is fantastic, great work by a great artist, that's you man

Hi Capt'n Mac Sorry I'm Still here as the Reaper is on holiday in Majorca ok I'm trying to do a Seascape as when seeing I always wondered

How the Hell do they That

Hi Pat I like (I think ) your last one i did try to see the Origenal but no luck but thanks for Frederic Church as He's driving me Crazy

To you Both Thanks CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ....................POZDRAWSKI

Name:	Seascape     By    Frederic   Church     Starter   No  1.jpg 
Views:	169 
Size:	340.5 KB 
ID:	89246  

Hi Seascape FINN ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE HOO ROO .......................POZDRAWSKI

Name:	Seascape   By   Frederic  Church    FINN   Je Espere !.jpg 
Views:	169 
Size:	289.1 KB 
ID:	89248  

Pretty darn successful if you ask me! Really good job. You got lots of movement in the water with the different levels of agitation and so on, balanced against the solidity of the rocks. First rate, ship mate!

PoseDrawSki! y ˇVaya con Breakers Breakers, good buddy! (that there be CB lingo, yar!)

Dear Mr. Ploos - this fellow may interest you. HOO! ROO!

https://www.google.com.au/search?q=r...ZYAqAQ_AUIBigB
    June.

Oh God of homeless things, look down
    And try to ease the way
    Of all the little weary paws
    That walk the world
    today.
    -
    Unknown.

http://enug66.deviantart.com/gallery/

[My setup: hp 15in laptop,11th Gen Intel Core i7-1165G7 @ 2.80GHz 2.70 GHz, 8.00 GB RAM, 24in Acer 2nd monitor, Huion Kamvas 20 Pro display tablet, Windows 11, ArtRage Vitae.
    My painting real-estate is extended across three monitors.]

Hi June Thanks for the Link I have Saved 3 easy ones as he seems to like crowd scenes plus they are so dark which makes it hard to see whas going
    on which would be hard on my eyes ok

Hi Capt'n Mac yeah a lot to b desired i think but made For good pratice OK

To U Both Thanks CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE .....................POZDRAWSKI