Page 1098 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 9859899810481088109610971098109911001108114811981598 ... LastLast
Results 10,971 to 10,980 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

Have not a clue lad without being in front of the computer myself to hunt around for it. Maybe somebody who uses ArtRage a lot has had that happen to them and that would know what to do about it. When I paint it seems to behave itself thank goodness.

Good luck though. Hope PoseDrawSki didn't nick it as he splashed into the cesspit.

PoseDrawSki! y ˇVaya con incessant pits!

Go Man Go. Save often. It's sort of a rule to save your bacon. Cause when you lose it somehow you still have a version that is close enough to where you were when you lost it.

"Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Quote Originally Posted by eighty+ View Post
    Hi Capt'n Mac. Funny uput image not found. As I've just lost the one I was working on. I don 't

Think it was a crash. I had nearly finished when I moved the pen down to the bottom of the screen were

The row Icons are and wiped the screen clear. I click the artrage one but just come up with a blank

Screen ??? Ok CIAO. IVAYA CON DIOS.
    I lost work too.. I was lucky that i saved the paintings also on my computer.. But then al the layers where gone. But mostly i work on one layer. So it wasn't a big problem.. Pitty that you lost a artwork :-(... I save my drawings every half hour. Just to be sure :-)
    Last edited by danny72; 03-01-2016 at 07:30 PM.

Hi Capt'n Mac and Danny The flying Dutchman Thanks I've still got the painting as i had switch off the computer to watch the Rugby

So all I've lost is the last 2hours of it plus 2hours today to get it finished my own fault as I forget to save as when you've got your head down

Painting the World does not exist ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS HASTA LA VISTA SLAINTE

Yeah POZDRAWSKI has gone down the seafront for a swim hoping the salt-Water will get rid of the Cess -Pit Smell

I hope it was beneficial for You to stop bathrobing with layers and curious models and have a rest in the countryside or on the beach (You'd better take the umbrella with you though).
    You're about to finish more spectacular artpieces, as far as I can see.
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

HAIL O CAESAR O MIGHTY ONE i've read You've retired at such a young age why your not in your Prime yet or are U going TRAD ???

I keep Thinking of it Hy Self as I've got all the gear but would have buy more oil paints as mine must be like Rocks after 30 years but being such

A Lazy Sod I'll keep thinking of it till the Reaper comes !! STATTE BBUONO Si Si IVAYA CON DIOS SlAINTE
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Isabella  Coymans    By  Frans Hals   FINN.jpg 
Views:	147 
Size:	146.5 KB 
ID:	89219  

Masterpieces dear eighty and such a joy to view, hope you are doing better and don't worry about layers, you do great work on its own

hi Pat Thanks I'm going to look at your Frederic Church ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE (( POZDRAWSKI ?? still Swimming }}

Name:	Old times    Butchers  Shop     Starter    No 1.jpg 
Views:	170 
Size:	238.7 KB 
ID:	89221  

hi just a bit of fun on the IPad ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

Name:	Painting   Greta [21377].jpg 
Views:	173 
Size:	374.8 KB 
ID:	89223  

Now there's a job. . . phew!

Go Mr Ploos!

PoseDrawSki! y ˇVaya con carnivores at the carnivale!

"Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Dear friend, You draw and paint as You breathe and You'll be forever young till the end!
    Personally I would like to have time to do something physically on some original idea and with a sensibly improved skill. That would light my engine. I'm not really retired by choice, rather by lack of time to get fine enough potcomes and other usual compelling forces ....
    Panta rei (everything flows)!