Page 1095 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 9559599510451085109310941095109610971105114511951595 ... LastLast
Results 10,941 to 10,950 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

Hi. Danny. I'm as I thought you were a. Swedisman

Hi. Has anybody.heard From Capt'n. Mac. D'askey. Lately from Calefornia. As I read they were

Having trouble with a gas leak. And had to move. People out of the Area. .??

Quote Originally Posted by eighty+ View Post
    Hi. Danny. I'm as I thought you were a. Swedisman
    I'm as dutchman you can be :-).. But i moved to Sweden in 2001. :-)

Hi there dear Eighty, hope all is well with you. I have taken time to go through your new paintings and boy you are really puching yourself. The paintings are great. Stay fit and well dear friend
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307

Great. Danny. That answers a lot, why your so good at art. It's in the blood

Hello Katie Sorry I was chatting to Danny the Dutchman so missed you. Good your back showing

Me your knowledge puts me back in the kinder class ok but thanks for your comments it helps me

To try harder and one day. I might even get. To. Grips. With layers

CIAO. IVAYA. CON DIOS. SLAINTE.

Weather. A bit colder. But good for the time of the year. So far all up your. End

Up Late I did have a go on my IPad this morning but the bed was so warm an comfy I went back to slept till about another 3--4 hours

OK CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ..........................POZDRAWSKI Has anybody heard from D'akey yet ???
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Hal     Starter  No1.jpg 
Views:	199 
Size:	197.8 KB 
ID:	89161  

Quote Originally Posted by eighty+ View Post
    Hi. Has anybody.heard From Capt'n. Mac. D'askey. Lately from Calefornia. As I read they were

Having trouble with a gas leak. And had to move. People out of the Area. .??
    Boy oh boy. . . talk about "the shot heard round the world". Yeah, I had a whole passel of Mexican food. You could call it a gas leak, but to have made headline news in jolly ol' pip pip eh wot?

Just I ain't El Niño! Nay, lad. I'm gonna switch back ta 'aggis and there will be far less seismic activity here abouts, oh aye. And fewer tabloid accounts of this particular strange gastric anomaly.

But thanks for askin'.

I actually got bit by a brown recluse spider, and man, you NEVER want to be bit by one of those. The bastard bit me 6 times near my ankle. My leg's only now recovering to were I don't have to hobble around and I got some swelling that I'm keeping an eye on. Nothing the docs can do either but give me antibiotics for the swelling. No anti-venom exists. I just bought a bunch of traps and an preparing to spray the house and yard.

I had been collecting old tree wood to carve and that may have been what attracted it (or worse "them"). Will see what the traps show up getting caught.

You know, there's a bizarre positive twist to this business though. The docs gave me all kinds of blood tests and so on and all my numbers which were sort of bad around November had suddenly snapped back to perfect. So there MAY be some medicinal benefit to it. Might be my body just rallied to fight it off and everything got rebooted, or it may be there is something beneficial in that venom that nobody's yet looked at -- though I would suspect if there is it would be in small doses.

Anyway, so between that, some bronchial bug and losing a dear friend, I have only been able to glimpse in over the last few weeks.

Again thanks for asking. I'm much better now and ready to launch my counter offensive against the bloody arachnid.

"Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Danny the flying Dutchman then, reminds me either of angular moments coupling in aircraft flight control or of someone coming back home from the pub with a quite curious pace afer heavy drinking .... LOL
    Actually I admire Dutch and, previously, Flemish art very much and find those schools possibly historically and collectively the most important one, with so many of the greatest painters outside our boundaries (I'm Italian btw).
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Hi Capt'n Mac Good to hear your back with us I've just read that after being biten by a Brown reclus Spider you may start Danceing widly

But not to Worry as we will B keeping an Eye On you with a Strait-Jacket on Hand OK Fear Not Capt'n

Hail O Caesar O Mighty One yes being A flying Dutchman do U think he will B anygood playing Football ???

TO U Both CIAO STATTE BBUONO Si Si SLAINTE HOO ROO .................POZDRAWSKI