Page 1089 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 8958998910391079108710881089109010911099113911891589 ... LastLast
Results 10,881 to 10,890 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

Hi Danny Thanks but think I should Have spence more time on it

Hail O Caesar O Mighty One Thanks For posting Attitude I had look before and only saw a chocolate Cake So I missed Mairzie in her Prime so itwas a sheer delight

this morning reading her at her best I think she was there when I started 2010 as we used to go on space Rides
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Paganini        Quick   Sketch.jpg 
Views:	198 
Size:	92.5 KB 
ID:	89016  

Meet Domenichino

You're welcome, dear friend. Look at these ancient two paintings. I thought they may be an interesting challenge for You. I also saw in a church here a most impressive crucifixion as see from standing at Jesus' feet by Francesco Cozza. Just incredible percpective, lighting, emotions and all the rest, like The Passion, by Mel Gibson, very clear and direct ...
    Both these painters were really great, unfortunately not as great and less reknown than their respective masters .... Very few people know most or all the valuable frescoes, paintings and other artpieces littered in dozens or hundreds of minor churches only in Rome!

Name:	Domenichino_-_La_caccia_di_Diana_(Galleria_Borghese).jpg 
Views:	170 
Size:	217.4 KB 
ID:	89019   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	800px-Domenichino_adam_eve.jpg 
Views:	156 
Size:	165.6 KB 
ID:	89020  
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Hail O Caesar O Mighty One Wow What more can I say Of the two I'll plum for adam and eve i did look for the Jesus Christ one by F. Cozza but it

wasn't shown ok I've just done one and was finnished I'm not sure if I was enlargeing whed artrage said please wait artrage is busy so I waited

but after half hour and the screen was frozen I had to turn the laptop off knowing I would lose the picture so I thought Sod it and done a full trace

ok CIAO STATTE BBUONO Si Si SLAINTE .........................POZDRAWSKI

the trace WONT COME THREW

Hi Caesar ts come threw at last CIAO

Name:	Laure  Pace  Playing  for   Papa.jpg 
Views:	165 
Size:	154.8 KB 
ID:	89023  

Hi Caesar just roughly putting them in Position Ok CIAO STATTE BBUONO Si Si SLAINTE ................POZDRAWSKI

Name:	adam  and   eve       by   Domenichino       STARTER   No  !.jpg 
Views:	152 
Size:	202.9 KB 
ID:	89024  

Looking good Mr Ploos. Still aiming high which is the way to do it.

Go man go!!!!!!!!

PoseDrawSki! y ˇVaya con the Masterrs!

"Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

hi Capt'n. Mac. Year it's that. Caesar. Making me bite the bullet.

Ok Iv'e. Lost the starter which U can see. As I can't get back for drawing.

So having to start. Again. . CIAO. IVAYA. CON. DIOS. SLAINTE........POZDRAWSKI

Dear ATPloos, my best wishes for Your started effort on that biblic scene! As You can see all is narrated by gestures and also Domenichino, as You do, started from a masterpiece, singe God owe so much to that of Michelangelo in the Sixtine Chapel. You know, internet wasn't in place then to get inspiration from many images, in the best of the cases rtists could only get fine b&w prints then ....
    When a child I was curious to understand how they could grow plants and leaves from the pudenda, probably because in most places they missed of one of our bathroom singular washing asset, i.e. the bidet ....LOL
    Then I learned that some pope could not stand to see some types of vegetables on show, bananas, apples etc. ...

Hi, dear McPloos! Lost in Domenichino's scene? You're probably in the other one taking part to the party ....LOL

HAIL O CAESAR O MIGHTY ONE THE first One has hit the Dust Hope it Passes your Critical Eye I should have Finnish it last night But

as I was up early &.30am about 9.15 pm I Suddenly felt the need to Sleep ok as for the other one as its so Crowded with people I think I'll Give it a Rest for the

moment OK anyway I've Got to go Shopping as I run out of Food The Cuboard is Bare no Nuffink ok CIAO STATTE BBUONO Si SI

.......................POZDRAWSKI

Name:	Adam  and  Eve    By   Domenichino    FINN.jpg 
Views:	153 
Size:	278.4 KB 
ID:	89034