Page 1088 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 8858898810381078108610871088108910901098113811881588 ... LastLast
Results 10,871 to 10,880 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

Quote Originally Posted by eighty+ View Post
    Hi Danny is it cold in Sweden the thought makes me Shudder I can also see that the 30 hours U put in on your last one well worth it I always

Like your Skin Tones I try but with no success Ok Thanks for givin me a Gee up ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ......POZDRAWSKI
    We hade -20 some time,but the temprature is OK now.. Just below 0.. :-) To do skinn tones is blocking in roughly. Try to find value, working back and forth untill it started to look nice.. Then slowly work in details.. I come almost everytime to a point that it looks so bad,that i lose hope. Then i leave it .. Some times you need fresh eyes to see whats wrong.. Then again go back and forth many,many times. :-)

Hi Danny blimey below zero and your still Laughing Thanks For the info when I've Finished the 2 Starters I have a go at your last one but I might

Split to make it Easy Pour Moi ok CIAU IVAYA CON DIOS HASTA LA VISTA SLAINTE.......................POZDRAWSKI he Don't Cold Nither
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Fruit    for   Caesar's  Breakfast      By  S.J.Peploe       FINN.jpg 
Views:	170 
Size:	137.3 KB 
ID:	88992  

Hi Coffee Time FINN OK CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE .......................POZDRAWSKI

Name:	Coffee   Time       FINN.jpg 
Views:	179 
Size:	216.2 KB 
ID:	88995  

Hi Townscape Finn OK CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ................POZDRAWSKI

Name:	Townscape     By S. J.  Peploe       FINN.jpg 
Views:	186 
Size:	262.5 KB 
ID:	88997  

Hi Danny As you can see I've started Thanks but I don't think I have your Patence but will Battell on ok CIAO IVAYA CON DOS SLAINTE

and POZDRAWSKI is Helping

Name:	OK    Taught   Coloring   By   Danny72.jpg 
Views:	181 
Size:	159.1 KB 
ID:	88999  

Hi Danny As you can see I've started Thanks but I don't think I have your Patence but will Battell on ok CIAO IVAYA CON DOS SLAINTE

and POZDRAWSKI is Helping
    Hey :-) a thing what i did is that i bought some of Jason Seiler videos that he shows step,by step his process. The timelapse videos aren't that helpfull that you can see on YouTube. When i started in 2013 i didn't knew anything about painting oil,waterpaint,or digital painting.. I only thing i did whas drawing in black on a white papper.. Cartoon ..caricature ... Digital painting open up a hole new world for me.. You can do stuff wrong,and don't mess up what you painting. And i mess up alot :-) and start over. I love the process

Hi Danny you were lucky at least you knew you could draw I only found out by Accident in 1990 I thought I could Draw if you look in my Gallery in

Artrage You'll see my 1st Sketch'es of the wife and me I was so excited was only later when I got an old computer at a Car boot sale

and found about Tablets so I bought a small Bambo tablet and it had Artrage on it whch was perfect as it was all laid out simple ok then I used

to do Bus sketch'es on the bus with a Pad and pencil then put them in the printer so I could post them from the cmputer to artrage

Ok ths is as far that I've got On your Painting OK Danny POZDRAWSKI ; )

Name:	Ok  Being  taught  Colouring   By  Danny72.jpg 
Views:	158 
Size:	182.1 KB 
ID:	89006  

Hi Danny I've Finnished your Painting I should have done last night but had a couple of large brandy and Keeled Over and went to Bed

but Thanks again I did enjoy it CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE .........................POZDRAWSKI

Name:	Ok  Being  taught  Colouring   By  Danny72        FINN.jpg 
Views:	194 
Size:	179.9 KB 
ID:	89015  

Hi Danny I've Finnished your Painting I should have done last night but had a couple of large brandy and Keeled Over and went to Bed

but Thanks again I did enjoy it CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE .........................POZDRAWSKI
    Looking fine eighty + :-)

You may accept any challenge, as far as I see, and succeed!
    Panta rei (everything flows)!