Page 1076 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 7657697610261066107410751076107710781086112611761576 ... LastLast
Results 10,751 to 10,760 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

Hi a Quick Rough Starter look as if there's going to B a Lot of Bashing and Smashing to get it into Shape Ok

CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS HASTA LA VISTA SLAINTE ...........................POZDRAWSKI
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Two  Venetian  Women    Eugene Von Blaas    Starter  No  1.jpg 
Views:	156 
Size:	248.5 KB 
ID:	88764  

Quote Originally Posted by eighty+ View Post
    Hi Andy Thanks for Lauren good to see the Orignal but I had trouble with her hair as i've never caught on like you to the

Oil brush I did spend a Hour this evening having a bash at it a Think there was a slight improvment Do you

Think I have Lyme disease as I seem to sleep a lot and have pains in the joints and the Legs ain't to Good But I

put it down to old Age what do U think??
    You're welcome Dear E+. You don't have the lyme disease but maybe the "blimey" one cause your British?? ^^ Jokes aside it's normal to feel from time to time a bit shaky and tired, even if you feel pain try always to take little steps around the house and doing even small physical exercises can be of great help I think, but I'm no doctor unfortunately. Anyways keep rocking and VAYA CON DIOS and KIA ORA
    Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/andreamgart

That's what art's about, isn't it -- at some point it's about the relationship between the art and the viewer, sort of like speed dating. (D Akey)

Cor Blimey Andy Fanks CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS HASTA LA VISTA SLAINTE HOO ROO.........................POZDRAWSKI

Name:	Two Venetian  Women     Eugene  Von  Blaas    Starter   No    2a.jpg 
Views:	178 
Size:	370.7 KB 
ID:	88767  

sorry your old joints and legs seem to be bothering you but so far your fingers are doing a great job of painting

Hi. Jean thanks Coming from you that is indeed a compliment. Yes the hands are holding up well

But they looking wrinkled and showing the blue veins And the left hands tendons are pulling in so the

two middle fingers can't straighten the joys of old age . Ok here's one for u to do as your good

With animals. A Scottish one. Monark of the glen. Ok I will have a try later myself in the future Ok.

And yes I've seen your mudpies very good but please excuse my bad manners but was in a hurry. Ok

IVAYA. CON DIOS. SLAINTE. ............. POZDRAWSKI

Good job! You turned the firs girl almost into a charming japanese geisha! I like your colors and interpretation once again! I'm sorry that Britain's lousy wheather affecter Your joints so much! Anyway Ramsess II, looking at its mummy, seems to have had even worst problem with arthrytis etc., notwithstanding the hot climate in Egypt. Maybe he was to slow to escape Nile's floods ... LOL
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Hail O Caesar O Mighty One which one looks like a geisha ?? A had a Burmese Uncle if that any help Alma he come from

Merqui right down the bottom of Burma as it was called Then. Ok See what think of the two Venetian Girls do you think

I should have Darkened the Background ? just a Thought I did cut The top and the Bottom off ! if you look at original ok

I think Blaas is The master for face expressions. ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS STATTE BBUONO Si Si HOO ROO SLAINTE

...............POZDRAWSKI

Name:	Two Venetian  Women     Eugene  Von  Blaas    FINN.jpg 
Views:	168 
Size:	435.0 KB 
ID:	88774  

Hi Think I've got a lot to sort on this one Ok CIAO IAYA CON DIOS HASTA LA VISTA

SLAINTE HOO ROO .....................POZDRAWSKI

Name:	The Secret     Eugenio Blaas    Starter   No !.jpg 
Views:	141 
Size:	194.2 KB 
ID:	88775  

Hi Ok A bit more CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE HOO ROO ...................POZDRAWSKI

Name:	The Secret     Eugenio   Blass     starter   No 2a.jpg 
Views:	149 
Size:	237.7 KB 
ID:	88777  

As for the two girls, I think You may try to increase the tone range by duplicating the layer and tune the above one as for its transparency degree. I remind and see You were also attracted by the Wall, just like the Pink Floyd ... LOL the last one is growing wonderfully and I expect a spectacular end.
    Panta rei (everything flows)!