Page 1075 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 7557597510251065107310741075107610771085112511751575 ... LastLast
Results 10,741 to 10,750 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

I don't know what Andrea thinks, but I think that limey disease is the namesake of all Brits. Comes with the island. . . and the gin.

Nice stuff, Mr Ploos. Glad to see things are picking up here in your thread with visitors. Keep paintin' laddie! You're getting more and more subtle with your work, showing a respectable measure of finesse.

Hope you feel better. Winter's always a tough time on the body for many folk. Stay warm. You're doing great painting.

PoseDrawSki! y ˇVaya con pretty maids all in a row!

"Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Sorry. I cannot guess who Eugenie Von may be. Someone should spell it better to You to look for him I'm afraid. Anyway Your lovely bucolic paintings are quite beautiful!
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Hail O Caesar O Mighty One. Eugenio blaas. Born Albano near Rome Austrian parents he died
    Venice. 1932. Ok. CIAO. Statte BBUONO. Si si

Ahhh. Eugenio Blaas, or de Blaas (or Von Blaas auf deutsch).
    A noble man most likely, considering his name. An Italian painter born in Albano, who lived in Rome, Venice and eventually in Austria. His father was a painter too and professor in Rome and Venice Academy and was a later follower of the so called pittori nazareni, a XIX movement made of German painters living in Rome. Most of them had as a style reference Beato Angelico, Filippo Lippi, Luca Signorelli, Perugino, and mainly the early Raffaello (Raphael for Englishmen). Other ones referred to Duehrer and other ancient German painters.

I guess he is among the many ones which are a reference for the Italian picturesque and folkloristic painting style of many present painters as well, who actually got popular also abroad with similar looking subjects, like Gianni and Francesca Strino or Pino Aleffi (Daeni).

Actually Italy all over the XIX century still had many highly skilled and professional painters, in house and abroad, often unbelievably talented and anticipating new solutions by evolving new ideas and reviewing in the formidable national past painting history, but certainly Paris, the Impressionism and the follow-on evolution obscured the Italian fine arts world which, like our country, was then certainly quite offset from what was the economical and cultural centre of Europe.

Glad You enjoy this new bonanza for Your artistic inspiration and for colorful and lovely compositions ....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Von_Blaas_Secret-large.jpg 
Views:	146 
Size:	47.1 KB 
ID:	88734   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	young-beauty.jpg 
Views:	197 
Size:	384.1 KB 
ID:	88735   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	08-Eugen_von_Blaas_-_Two_Venetian_Women.jpg 
Views:	160 
Size:	300.5 KB 
ID:	88736  
    Last edited by Caesar; 01-13-2016 at 10:47 PM.

Hael O Caesar O Mighty One trust U to come up with Fantastic Paintings Just to drive me mad just look at the

one of the two Girls perfect and look at the wall behind them U have to give him his Due He doesn't miss anything I must

take my hat off to him Fantastic Ok Thanks for the Paintings CIAO STATTE BBUONO Si Si SLAINTE....POZDRAWSKI

Name:	Lauren      Starter   no 1.jpg 
Views:	147 
Size:	225.1 KB 
ID:	88737  

Hi Lauren FINN ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE HOO ROO .................POZDRAWSKI

Name:	Lauren        FINN.jpg 
Views:	186 
Size:	288.0 KB 
ID:	88739  

Hi A Young Beauty by Eugenio Blaas Starter No 1 ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE HOO ROO POZDRAWSKI

Name:	A      Young   Beauty     By   Eugenio  Blaas         Starter  No  1.jpg 
Views:	186 
Size:	113.5 KB 
ID:	88740  

Hi A little more OK CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE HOO ROO ..................POZDRAWSKI

Name:	A Young  Beauty    By  Eugenio  Blaas       Starter   No  1a.jpg 
Views:	147 
Size:	145.0 KB 
ID:	88746  

You're proceeding wonderfully on both, the coveted unattained bride of Andrea and the young girl by mastro Eugenio. LOL

Hail O Caesar O Mighty One He with the eyes of an eagle ok their both FINN so see what U think now of

Lucien de Graaf and the young Beauty ??? CIAO STATTE BBUONO Si Si SLAINTE HASTA LA VISTA...POZDRAWSKI

Name:	A Young  Beauty    By  Eugenio  Blaas       FINN  .1.jpg 
Views:	184 
Size:	177.6 KB 
ID:	88762