Page 1074 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 7457497410241064107210731074107510761084112411741574 ... LastLast
Results 10,731 to 10,740 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

Among my people football is nearly over. The biggest bowl games are nearly here. Many have happened already around new years. You blokes got your football all year round from what I hear. Best not let sport get in the way of your painting or we'll have to take a penalty kick.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Hi Capt'n MaC I'm just up late as norm so must Close for U to get up I reckon OK of your 3 Games

Polictics .... Baseball..... Rugby ? I think I like Baseball the best ok it remines me of Rounders we played as Kids

At odd Times CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS HASTA LA VISTA SLAINTE not forgetting POZDRAWSKI Who

Likes Cricket the Game for Gentlemen

Oh aye.

Baseball's a game that claims to be the national pastime. I think they coined that phrase when it was. in the long ago before it had competition with other sports. They even have a song about buying peanuts and Cracker Jacks (erstwhile candied popcorn). But you can also get beer, sodas, hot dogs and not miss too much usually by going to the concession stands.

Politics on the other hand is a screwy game too, as it's mostly about selling hot dogs that give speeches where the game seems to be all about the concessions.

Football and basketball are also rather big here. And with cable there's always something to watch year round, especially with the other competitive stuff. So among them there's always something to distract ya from yer paintin'.

Er. . .What's rugby?

DrawPoseSki! y ˇVaya con Rah Rah Sis Boom Bah!

Last edited by D Akey; 01-11-2016 at 09:35 AM.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Love the lady with the fish CIAO
    Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/andreamgart

That's what art's about, isn't it -- at some point it's about the relationship between the art and the viewer, sort of like speed dating. (D Akey)

Hi Andy The Girl or the Fish how's Avril These Day's ok CIAO STATTE BBUONO SLAINTE IVAYA CON DIOS
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Girl at the Market  by  Blass  Eugnie Von    FINN.jpg 
Views:	189 
Size:	159.3 KB 
ID:	88723  

HAPPY NEW YEAR to you dear Eighty and hope you had a good Christmas too. I stop in most days and view your paintings, even had fish and chips with you one day ha haha.
    Your paintings of recent at really fab I do enjoy viewing them. Take care of yourself dear friend.
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307

Hi Katie Coops Keeper of the Moara and the North East GATE A happy New Year To U to so U had fish and chips too

I usely have Huss but had Haddock for a change it was good . so your back Painting again good so we will see more of your

girls and Floating Colours I hope ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS HASTA LA VISTA SLAINTE ........POZDRAWSKI
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	The   Wedding    By   Andrea   of  Turin       FINN.jpg 
Views:	190 
Size:	151.2 KB 
ID:	88727  

Quote Originally Posted by eighty+ View Post
    Hi Andy The Girl or the Fish how's Avril These Day's ok CIAO STATTE BBUONO SLAINTE IVAYA CON DIOS
    Love all these ladies you are painting, Avril unfortunately contracted Lyme disease, but she's strong and she's getting better, it will take time but I hope to see her soon performing and acting. CIAO and VAYA CON DIOS

That's what art's about, isn't it -- at some point it's about the relationship between the art and the viewer, sort of like speed dating. (D Akey)

I recognize that young lady (the lovely model Lauren de Graaf), you did her honor for sure Here you can find the original pic on instagram:

https://www.instagram.com/p/-KnfgaOO...n-by=laurenjdg

Hi Andy Thanks for Lauren good to see the Orignal but I had trouble with her hair as i've never caught on like you to the

Oil brush I did spend a Hour this evening having a bash at it a Think there was a slight improvment Do you

Think I have Lyme disease as I seem to sleep a lot and have pains in the joints and the Legs ain't to Good But I

put it down to old Age what do U think??