Page 1073 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 7357397310231063107110721073107410751083112311731573 ... LastLast
Results 10,721 to 10,730 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

Still trying to guess where You got in Your recent paintings after leaving Vermeer ... A new interesting mine and source for Your artistic quest and performing indeed!
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Hail o Caesar O Mighty One. I thought you would regonize it it could be in Italy somewhere as the artist
    Is italien. Even with his name blaas euginie von. Ok when I found him I was amazed that he wasn' t
    Up with the greats. He should have got the same agent as cezane. And Pablo OK. Good to see your back.
    CIAO. STATTE. BBUNONO SLAINTE ..................POZDRAWSKI

Hi Had to go back to the Fishergirl as I wasn't Happy see if this 1 is better ?? Ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

......................POZDRAWSKI
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Fish  alive  alive O   by Blaas eugenie    FINN FINN.jpg 
Views:	215 
Size:	136.1 KB 
ID:	88699  

Dear eighty, I think they are both great, and it is good she didn't see my bear as she would be bear meat lol right DAkey

Hi pat I'm just off to get fish and chips with my neighbour o k so can 't hang around. CIAO VAYACON DIOS

Hi The Water Well FINN ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE .......................POZDRAWSKI

Name:	The  Water  Well    by  Blaas  Eugenie  VON         FINN.jpg 
Views:	200 
Size:	258.5 KB 
ID:	88709  

Hi A quick Starter OK CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE .....................POZDRAWSKI

Name:	Girl   at the Market    by   Blaas  Eugenie Von   Starter  No 1.jpg 
Views:	162 
Size:	126.7 KB 
ID:	88712  

Man you are cookin'! Gotta love painting warm locations in Wintertime. Sort of cheery mood. Great attention to detail.

Go man go!!!!!! Spain is it or Italy or the Basque country? I can veritably hear the lemon blossoms and smell the guitar.

So lad, seeing as you're hanging with the sunshine boys and girls, I'd be working on my romance linguistics if you want to ever find the loo. It's nearly always the second thing in the skinny little pocket sized books of essential language phrases for tourists. The first is "Wheere might I find a pint, good Jimmay or Lassy (as the case may be)?" One leads to the next. . . it reads here (though the type is sort of small).

That last lassay is really good particularly in the face. Good proportions. The one above as well with the romantic moment in progress. . . Aaaaahhhh true love. What could be better to lift the spirits at a glance as paintings often are. Also. . . the value range you're using is super good. Full range gives it more of a real feel and a strong presence. Sometimes a higher key palette is fine for a dreamlike impressionist kind of effect, but this full range makes it very solid and touchable.

PoseDrawSki! y ˇVaya Con an Artist's Paradise Each Time!

Last edited by D Akey; 01-10-2016 at 11:25 AM.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Hi Jean. Sorry late replying. But it's football Saturday night F.A Cup Eyes down go man Go

Hi Capt'n. Mac ... Jean. I see that after smudging her dress I 've forgot to redo my age U know

That. Girl. In the market one Must have been his favourite model As there's 3 all similar ok.

Thanks to U Both. Ok CIAO. IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE. HOO ROO.........POZDRAWSKI