Page 1069 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 6956996910191059106710681069107010711079111911691569 ... LastLast
Results 10,681 to 10,690 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

Thanks Gary happy new year If it's any interest to you. See how Tim benison. An American inventor done a break down of how he thought Vermeer got his work to look like photos before the camera was invented and how they built the room and everything in it ok. Gary ciao IVAYA conDIOS

I'll add my Seasons Greetings here. You may not play the piano like Steinway, but you sure can paint the ol' 88's --- which is your namesake, the instrument of 80 Ploos 8. Go man GO!!!!!!!!!

Merry Christmas, Mr Ploos!

PoseDrawSki! y ˇVaya con grand babies y baby grands!

"Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Hi Capt'n Mac I ain't say nothing YET CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ...................POZDAWSKI
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Vermeer     The Music    Lesson    FINN  aaa.jpg 
Views:	220 
Size:	251.9 KB 
ID:	88588  

Say No More Say No More

Name:	Well what did you expedit  me to say.jpg 
Views:	196 
Size:	58.5 KB 
ID:	88618  

Welcome back Meester Rembrandt! Hope you had a good holiday.

PoseDrawSki! y ˇVaya con Vergulde Frames!

"Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Hi Capt'n. Mac sorry about the frame I did think i could just trace the frame ok but ended up with

The original Vermeer as well. And even Rembrandtk knew. As you can see by the look on his face. Ok

I was going to try some Vermeer's but after that I doug out my charcoal and pastels and a trad but

Wasn't easy as the hands are a bit shaker and the pastels I think we're a bit damp after 25 years in a box

Anyway I took a photo of it. Thinking to give you a laugh that's if I fandangle were my Computer has put

Them. . Ok. CIAO. IVAYA. CON DIOS. SLAINTE. .............POZDRAWSKI

Hi Capt'n Mac Here's the Trad one I told U about ok but its sideways and tried to get it upright I even turn it upside down but it kept coming out the same way

ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE .................It even made POZDRAWSKI Laugh and that took some doing

By the way it took me hours to find it and on my computer now it says im contana your guide just ask me anything but was to hard for this old dodger to set up so I

Clapped my hands and he went back into his Bottle in a Huff

Name:	DSCF1028.jpg 
Views:	221 
Size:	393.2 KB 
ID:	88628  

Quote Originally Posted by eighty+ View Post
    Hi Capt'n Mac Here's the Trad one I told U about ok but its sideways and tried to get it upright I even turn it upside down but it kept coming out the same way

ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE .................It even made POZDRAWSKI Laugh and that took some doing

By the way it took me hours to find it and on my computer now it says im contana your guide just ask me anything but was to hard for this old dodger to set up so I

Clapped my hands and he went back into his Bottle in a Huff
    Awesome and Cor (the PosDrawSki you say) Blimey, mate!!!!!! I am actually knocked out by this traditional one.

It's sensational.

So you managed to get the genie in the machine to lend a hand. Quite a feat seeing as she tends to be a trifle cantankerous when asked to do anything asked of her.

I was working on a Windows 7 machine yesterday and it just shut everything down in order to do updates. I mean I wasn't given the opportunity to save nuffink. That bitch, sez I. I'm going to find out how to disable the automatic intrusion feature. Didn't seem to do it in Windows 10. . . yet.
    Anyway, I have been a (Cap'n) Mac guy for a while so she probably felt jilted and was getting even.

So then back to your art -- fantastic pastel. Very impressive.

GO MAN GO!!!!!!!!!!

PosedrawSki! y iVaya con Agnes Pozdrawski, for better or worse!

Hi Capt'n Mac. Ok so you want promotion. Well the top brass are looking at your service records so

We will B told in due coarse . As for the trad I thought it was rubbish ok but i've got the Pastells on a rad

To dry so might have another try. Later Ok. CIAO. IVAYA. CON. DIOS. SLAINTE. POZDRAWSKI

Hi Capt'n Mac of the battleship Dolittle I see your a man of the Salt then ok Happy New Year but watch out for fires as there is allways some

bugger who wants more Land CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ...........................POZDRAWSKI

Name:	ochcio   Marcini      Starter  No 1.jpg 
Views:	192 
Size:	123.9 KB 
ID:	88634