Page 1067 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 6756796710171057106510661067106810691077111711671567 ... LastLast
Results 10,661 to 10,670 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

Hi PAT thanks for the update yes That is what I was trying to tell U as the strain is not doing U any good ok so have a good rest

and relax over Christmas OK as there is nothing U can do for Mum I no it may sound hard but its for the best ok I can Laugh

but my sand is getting low but the Canadien Air must suit U as your Painting has come on like a Bomb CIAO

IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE HOO ROO ...............................POZDRAWSKI
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Vermeer   Pearl   ear-ring    starter    no    2.jpg 
Views:	217 
Size:	118.0 KB 
ID:	88549  

Your girl with the pearl earring is going to be stunning when finished Mr. Ploos. You are showing some wonderful stuff here.
    June.

Oh God of homeless things, look down
    And try to ease the way
    Of all the little weary paws
    That walk the world
    today.
    -
    Unknown.

http://enug66.deviantart.com/gallery/

[My setup: hp 15in laptop,11th Gen Intel Core i7-1165G7 @ 2.80GHz 2.70 GHz, 8.00 GB RAM, 24in Acer 2nd monitor, Huion Kamvas 20 Pro display tablet, Windows 11, ArtRage Vitae.
    My painting real-estate is extended across three monitors.]

Thanks June I had to sort her face out I feel happyier now the angle is ok but have worries about

The back of her neck and her back below the tassel as at the moment to me She looks too thin so must

Look at those two area's on the Origenal ok. But will Finnish the Astrominer first as its more envolded

Sorry about the spelling. But brain is still asleep. Ok. CIAO. IVAYA. CON DIOS. HOO ROO

Garments of this kind have a life of their own when stiff and they don't snugly conform to the body shape like today's clothes. That one's sort of like certain types of blankets wrapped around a girl in a comfy chair or choir gown or even a kimono. I think you're right on target.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Hi cap't mac. Thanks I see that I've slept the day out as its dark now 17.15 oc pm better get up

And have some cornflake's with water as the milk is empty ok Ciao IVAYA con DIOS

You might want to keep some of that powdered milk on hand since all you need to do is add water and it never goes sour while it's in the box.

Anyway, getting up after dark -- the sun don't shine so long up at your latitude, eh? Short days and all in Winter. I should think that hitting daylight hours would be like trying to grab the brass ring from the back of a carousel horse. Daylight isn't such a big deal anyway. Just go out and spear yourself a seal and eat the liver raw, and you'll have all your nutrition like in the days of yore. Meanwhile, keep your painting going my dear chap! There's daylight in that there monitor.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Hi Capt'n Mac just having my cornflakes with a touch of orange to give the water a touch of flavour yes I keep meaning to

get a tin of powder Milk ok I went back to Sleep and its now 7.41 pm as the Crow flies OK CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS

Hi Yes its late Sorry but I didn't get up to late I thought it was early morning but it was early evening ok

CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE HOO ROO .............POZDRAWSKI

Name:	Vermeer     The Astrominer        FINN.jpg 
Views:	205 
Size:	291.4 KB 
ID:	88566  

Hi Vermeer the Girl with the Pearl ear-ring finn ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ............POZDRAWSKI

Name:	Vermeer   Pearl   ear-ring    FINN.jpg 
Views:	207 
Size:	151.4 KB 
ID:	88569  

Cooooeeeee dear Eighty, yes its me. Although I havent posted for a while I still look and and look at your work which as always I view with delight. Wishing you a very merry Christmas dear friend
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307