Page 1065 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 6556596510151055106310641065106610671075111511651565 ... LastLast
Results 10,641 to 10,650 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

Okay. . . so is that last of the Mohicans named Chingachgook or Uncas? You didn't shave did ye laddie? It's rather tough to get a proper Mohawk hairstyle when a bald in the pate - take it from me -- but no the whole scalp. Maybe a few wispy hairs. Ye'll need a wig warmer, pilgrim.

Anyway, these are fit pics for cornflakes. Especially the lass with the pitcher of milk. Toss in a few saltanas and yer good ta go!

PoseDrawSki! y ˇVaya con punk hairstyles!

"Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Hail O Caesar O Mighty One yes had many a laugh at the Manx brothers Caesar many years ago

Hi Cap'n Mac yes Freud is the Name and i've just had my cornflakes at 5oc pm

Hi a Happy Chinese Girl seen on the Net ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ............POZDRAWSKI
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	A Happy  Chinese  Girl       FINN.jpg 
Views:	197 
Size:	80.4 KB 
ID:	88517  

Hi just Finnished cornflakes and a quick starter ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ..............POZDRAWSKI
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Vermeer      Starter no1.jpg 
Views:	187 
Size:	94.2 KB 
ID:	88519  

Went to the store for ye, laddie, for yer 'oliday Meal, and wouldn't ye know what I found in a particularly festive stockin'. Oh aye.

They're sellin' off the shelves. . . in the heelands. . .

PoseDrawSki! y ˇVaya con the breakfast of champions!

Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by D Akey; 12-20-2015 at 10:40 AM.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Hi Capt'n. Mac. Fantastico. I don't now how But U certainly made a good job of it congrats. Ok. CIAO

IVAYA. CON DIOS. SLAINTE. "".............POZDRAWSKI

Quote Originally Posted by D Akey View Post
    Went to the store for ye, laddie, for yer 'oliday Meal, and wouldn't ye know what I found in a particularly festive stockin'. Oh aye.

They're sellin' off the shelves. . . in the heelands. . .

PoseDrawSki! y ˇVaya con the breakfast of champions!

Haha terrific, I see that you used some clever choices in order to attract as many consumers as possible such as a subliminal remind to Philip Morris (in)famous product and the football. So we have the smokers, football lovers, the reassuring figure of the grandfather (or God himself if you dare), the exotic word, you must work in the advertisement business Jokes aside it's a beautiful and funny rendering. Merry Xmas to you both
    Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/andreamgart

That's what art's about, isn't it -- at some point it's about the relationship between the art and the viewer, sort of like speed dating. (D Akey)

Hi Andy happy Christmas to U to, at least Capt'n Mac has shown us that he's not just a voice at our elbow driving us on

but he nows how many peas go into a pod Go Man Go

Haha. Not Philip Morris the cigarette guys. As I did this, I was not sure if Wheaties was sold and advertised anywhere else in the world besides the USA. But since all the big sellers over here are also over in Europe, like KFC, McDonalds, Starbucks, Coca-Cola etc, I took a chance that General Mills and Wheaties had a world presence.

It's been around for way longer than me. It's a General Mills breakfast cereal (a wheat flakes as opposed to cornflakes) that was called "Breakfast of Champions". And since Mr Ploos is always going on about his cornflakes, I was hoping that the reference was there as well. Anyway, like they say, if you have to explain a joke. . . it wasn't funny. But I still think I can salvage it.

I was making reference as well to the turns of phrase that Mr Ploos uses, which are so cool, like when he started calling me a "haggis basher". I had no idea at the time what haggis was (a Scottish food, he knowing that my people came from Scotland a few generations back). And he often has said he was going to "tart up" a painting, which means he was going to work on it to make it look better. So we're crossing cultural idioms. And I've loved every one.

And PosDrawSki is the bastardized way of wishing someone "Cheers!" or whatever in Polish (Pozdrawiam?) (which now turned into something like "Pose Draw See" I think similar to him getting into these multi-cultural endings he started using using like Vaya con Dios, Hoo Roo, Slantie de Bon Bon, Ciao, etc.) So there were a lot of little jokes woven in there celebrating all that Mr Ploos lore, none of which made the humorous connection, hahah. Oh well. There's a lesson in there somewhere.

Anyway, since Wheaties often had a champion athlete on the box and it was called "Breakfast of Champions", it was obvious with Mr Ploos' speed and endurance, not to mention his love of sport, it seemed he is a stand-out athlete and should be on a box of Wheaties.

So wipe those mystified looks off your faces, hahaha. Hopefully this clarifies. It's all about Mr Ploos' excellence being recognized like the top artist-athlete he is. (Sorry Mr Ploos, no money will be forthcoming for the endorsement.)

http://www.wheaties.com/feature/the-wheaties-story/

PoseDrawSki! y ˇVaya con Wheaties!
    Last edited by D Akey; 12-21-2015 at 06:59 AM.

I googled them, what gorgeous artworks, I'm more a "biscotti" guy but I will surely eat those CIAO to you and our beloved Mr. Ploos. And with reference to the "gotta paint 'em all" here comes...

♩ ♫ ♬...Pokemon ...gotta catch 'em all" ♮ ♭ ♫

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/andreamgart

That's what art's about, isn't it -- at some point it's about the relationship between the art and the viewer, sort of like speed dating. (D Akey)