Page 1063 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 6356396310131053106110621063106410651073111311631563 ... LastLast
Results 10,621 to 10,630 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

Back to Caravagio ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ..................POZDRAWSKI
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CARAVAGIO      STARTER   No  2.jpg 
Views:	221 
Size:	216.6 KB 
ID:	88463  

Dio Niceness, Mr Ploos, where a miracle happens where art spirit is transformed into art spirits.

Great volume. Good drawings of late. Careful of the bicep area on our left. That line is a bit too sharp making it look like a crease -- very easily fixed by not making it as linear as the outlines of the body. But well done otherwise.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Hi Capt'n Mac thanks yes I agree but still a lot to do ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE HOO ROO ....POZDRAWSKI

Name:	A Rose   or a Red  Cabbage    FINN.jpg 
Views:	222 
Size:	166.5 KB 
ID:	88467  

Wow! Something very different for you! And you really nailed it. The composition is most intriguing. But you managed to keep the relationship among the patterns distinct while at the same time very related. The flower is gorgeous (carnation? I don't know flowers all that well). But whatever it is, you're showing your talent in focusing and combining detail. It works very well here. And you got the variations in lines of all kinds throughout very nicely.

I think this is a spiffy painting. Really satisfying to look at. Hope you're chuffed. You should be. While it's not abstract, it's using some of the sensibilities that abstract painters employ. And so this is a toe dipped into abstraction, you might say -- certainly into design.

And I have to comment on the water below the flower -- has a star field vibe to me which makes it very intriguing and launches my mind -- to see a flower in space would be a total contrast, wouldn't it.

PoseDrawSki! y ˇVaya con lines and shapes!

"Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

New marvels and brilliant ideas! Your from of personal expressionism applied to historical masterpieces produces amazing outcomes and You also started with sculptural, materic experiments. congrats!
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Hi Capt'n Mac.........KEN..............Caesar thanks only just up at 12.30pm haven't even had my Cornflakes yet

I should have finn Caravaggio but got bogged down watching football ok I've put in his left hand and the Fruit so just a

tart up to do might take me the rest of the day as keep dozing off Ken fantastic photos around Ottawa

CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ........................POZDRAWSKI

Hi Caravaggio FINN at last ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ....................POZDRAWSKI

Name:	CARAVAGGIO          FINN AA.jpg 
Views:	186 
Size:	308.2 KB 
ID:	88476  

Pretty cool Mr Ploos. You're angling toward the linear schools of painting. Was big in Renaissance Italy--Botticelli and sooch like (not to be confused with Caravaggio's technique). So if I didn't know better, I would say Caesar has captured you and is marching you back to Rome for display in his big victory parade. . . or a drink and pasta, one course or the other. Hard to read his notes on this 'ere wax tablet--in the summer heat why 'tis like disappearin' ink.

Actually it's nice and brisk here now in Californiee. Even rained a bit last night. So the landscapes are happy.

PoseDrawSki! y ˇVaya con aire fresco on the frescos!

I'm pleased

Hi. Capt'n Mac. Thanks. I-'m pleased it passed your observations so it's back to his other one

The red hat as I call it. As it has always intrigue d me ok CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOSr

Slaintes. POZDRAWSKI