Page 1058 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 5855895810081048105610571058105910601068110811581558 ... LastLast
Results 10,571 to 10,580 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

Hi dear eighty, what a pleasure to read all your chatting back and forth and to see your fantastic pieces of art, your doc is beaming with personality, just love that one, and of course all the rest, such a pleasure, it is so strange, there are so many nice people in AR, you don't meet in person but you have a feeling of knowing many friends and pick up their personalities and humor, such a wonderful forum

HI Pat sorry late dozed off do you think its my age yes I agree I always ejoyed Artrage lucky for me

it was on the Bamboo and it was perfect for this old Doddera looking at some of the others I don't think I would have got

over the 1st hurdel when got the Wacom it had the over one on it I haye looked but gave in as to compicated for me Ok

got to go to bed as its !.45 am Got to get my beauty sleep CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

By the Way is your M/L still with us or on cloud 9 ??
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Rosy   On the Beach    Henry        FINN.jpg 
Views:	162 
Size:	209.8 KB 
ID:	88377  

Nice one. Sunny playtime at Brighton Beach before global warming. . . after which they all need to be wearing their wet suits. I can't even imagine what a boon all that rain was to the beauty salon businesses with all that wet hair frizzing out an' all.

Owing to the economic paint application, it's amazing that you got enough to tell the whole story. Well done Mr Ploos! Have a beach ice cream cone and a frank. . . not necessarily in that order.

So you remember the girls all playing ring around the rosie while you kicked the ball around, eh? Sorry to say, I think the lads had more fun. . . call me bias.

Well done, Laddie!

PoseDrawByTheSea! y ˇVaya con one of them full 1910 style bathing suits with the broad stripes!

Handlebar mustaches for EVERYBODY!!!!!

"Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Hi Cap'n Mac ok I tried what U said worked out ok but I also found out that if U keep your finger down on Ctrl butten U can go Bonkers with lines and there was me like a Contorstions ?? holding my finger down on every brick corse
    all I want Now is a little lead wieght to hold the the button down so I do lines Lots CIAO HASTA LA VISTA

IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ..........................POZDRAWSKI

Name:	Ring around the  Rosy     Henry     FINNa.jpg 
Views:	147 
Size:	349.1 KB 
ID:	88379  

Hi quick Starter on the Beach ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ......................POZDRAWSKI

Name:	On thr Beach     Henry      Starter  No I.jpg 
Views:	166 
Size:	177.1 KB 
ID:	88380  

Hi A Bucket or Two Henry ok CIAO IVAYA CON DOS SLAINTE ...................POZDRAWSKI

Name:	Bucket or two     Henry      Starter No 1.jpg 
Views:	163 
Size:	98.3 KB 
ID:	88381  

Love these pieces eighty, so well done, and too answer your question, yes MinL is still with us, but it seems more problems are always popping up more and more, poor soul

Hi Pat Yeah I'm enjoying going down the beach with henry takes me back to Brighton when I was a Nipper all memories now hi about M/L i only hope shes not in pain ? otherwise don't worry as we all got to get there and we all hope peasefully in our sleep
    OK CIAO PAT IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ........................POZDRAWSKI

The Art Class no room at the back

Name:	The  Art    Class       FINN.jpg 
Views:	141 
Size:	266.8 KB 
ID:	88385  

Hi On the Beach FINN ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ..... ..................POZDRAWSKI

Name:	On The Beach   Henry       FINN.jpg 
Views:	137 
Size:	239.0 KB 
ID:	88387