Page 1057 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 5755795710071047105510561057105810591067110711571557 ... LastLast
Results 10,561 to 10,570 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

Hi a quick starter sketch ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE.......................POZDRAWSKI
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Dr  LUCY    starter  No 1.jpg 
Views:	199 
Size:	152.7 KB 
ID:	88361  

Quote Originally Posted by eighty+ View Post
    Hi Time for 3 1/2 min Boiled eggs yes with buttered Fingers as only got the a top Plate ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ....................POZDRAWSKI
    That black girl in the schoolhouse. What a great painting. She looks to be sitting there with her solitary dreams of the future, maybe a little naive about just what the world outside will toss at her -- that innocent time when dreams are unfettered. A sanctuary. On the tarmac of sorts maybe? Very poignant.

You did a good job on it. A right quick study ye are, lad.

Go man go!!!!!!!!!

PoseDrawSki! y ˇVaya con holding that positive vision!

"Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Hi Cap'n Mac thanks pleased you like it but looking back at the Origenal I think it wants Warming up a little ok Just resting at the Moment as Bricklaying makes me Tired

CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE .........................POZDRAWSKI

Name:	Dr  LUCY         Ploos         starter  No 2.jpg 
Views:	163 
Size:	227.9 KB 
ID:	88367  

Hi Ring around the Rosies all Fall Down a game the Girls used to Play While we Played Football

Name:	Ring around  the rosy     Henry      Starter   No  1.jpg 
Views:	188 
Size:	181.8 KB 
ID:	88368  

Hi A bit More ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

Name:	Dr  LUCY    Ploos      starter  No   3.jpg 
Views:	156 
Size:	265.3 KB 
ID:	88371  

ok Danny here he is so B as critical as you like as it helps me ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS
    finally i find the drawing :-) Cool to see a pice efter what i did.. I'm not canna be critical.. Everybody paint/draw like they want to do..This pice is a difficult one to do..Took me alot of hours.. Anyway,i like it.. You have your own style.. Well done!👍

OK we can all Fall down now CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE HOO ROO ..........................POZDRAWSKI

Name:	Ring around the  Rosy     Henry         FINN.jpg 
Views:	204 
Size:	218.4 KB 
ID:	88372  

Hi Dr Lucy FINN ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ..........................POZDRAWSKI

Name:	Dr  LUCY       Mr  Ploos     1    FINN.jpg 
Views:	149 
Size:	290.7 KB 
ID:	88373  

Hi Dr Lucy FINN ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ..........................POZDRAWSKI
    Oh I say! Simply ripping! She looks a right Katherine Hepburn type. Rather sly, independent with a huge personality.

All great stuff. You really nailed her personality, or gave her one. In any case, you're turning out to really show your aptitude as an artist is in character in your portraits. And even when you're not painting a formal portrait, like this one, you still feature the personas which brings it all to life.

On another note, you went and did a number on those bricks, I dare say. Just an idea, in future, when you're laying in such a broad area of lesser interest such as a huge brick wall, where it's going to be overlayed with some component (in this case the mortar lines), it may surprise you to know that you can go a whole lot more textural, or cast a shadow across it or gradate the tone in a far more contrasting way than you might think. The lines actually reduce the amount of contrast far more than you might think ahead of time unless you've done it before.

So in order to keep it interesting, you push it early on when you set the tone. Then when you put in the lines later, it reigns it all in and keeps it interesting (ie. it knocks back the contrast so to make it look other than flat you have to really push it the extra bit).

After all, here we have a flat brick wall which can be either interesting or plain. If you get back to doing layers, you could have a whole lot more control over this and see that you can actually make it dynamic and adjust it to suit the context as a backdrop to the figure.

Go Man Go!!!!!!!!

PoseDrawSki! y ˇVaya con that inner light showing through in paint!

Last edited by D Akey; 12-04-2015 at 05:09 AM.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Hi Cap'n Mac Thanks I'll try to figure it out when I build another Brick Wall As For Layer's there still a thing

of mistery to Me ok for Backgrounds CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ....POZDRAWSKI

OW by the Way Dr Lucy Has A teriffic Personality OK

Name:	Rosy  On the Beach      Henry    starter No 1.jpg 
Views:	185 
Size:	171.5 KB 
ID:	88374  
    Last edited by eighty+; 12-04-2015 at 05:36 AM.