Page 1047 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 475479479971037104510461047104810491057109711471547 ... LastLast
Results 10,461 to 10,470 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

Hi one done 3 to go ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ...........POZDRAWSKI
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Young Nurse   Ben   Lustenhouwer    FINN.jpg 
Views:	132 
Size:	101.5 KB 
ID:	88147  

Wow, dear eighty, this is another favorite of mine, love the expression on the little girls face, what a super job just perfect, cant wait to see the next 2

Hi Pat Thanks just finished another one hope you like her as Well ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE HOO ROO ..................POZDRAWSKI

Name:	Baby    Ben  Lustenhouwer     FINN.jpg 
Views:	139 
Size:	91.0 KB 
ID:	88148  

Ok one to Go good night CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE HOO ROO

Name:	1 year  old I think     Ben Lustenhouwer      FINN.jpg 
Views:	157 
Size:	130.8 KB 
ID:	88152  

Great personality in these as was mentioned by Pat. They really are alive. Great stuff, Mr Ploos!

I've got a couple grand lads in this age range as well, alas living 2500 miles away. And they're not waiting around for me to grow up. Thank goodness for the internet so I can see short videos and talk to them once in a while. First thing they learned to do was to make coffee for my son. They're wild for anything mechanical and gadgety that makes noise. . . and pleases their dad and mom. It's one of those single cup machines that you just insert a plastic container, close the lid and press a button. Nothing finer in the world according to them.

PoseDrawSki! y ˇVaya con the Coffeemakers!

"Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Hi Cap'n Mac you ok or just resting this next one Ben done in water colour I was tempted to just leave the Drawing as is but I bunged some colour on ok

CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE.......................POZDRAWSKI

Name:	A Water Colour    (no)   By  Ben Lustenhouwer        FINN.jpg 
Views:	132 
Size:	112.4 KB 
ID:	88155  

Super busy. Still looking in on your stoof, oh aye. The interactive nature of things around here has changed so dramatically over the years I must confess it's getting harder to come around and leave comments for every thread that appears. It feels a little like classic 'Empty Nest' syndrome. Everybody's moved off and maybe they come home for the odd holiday every few years. So I think instead of leaving their bedroom as a shrine, I'll convert it into a home gym or studio or something more suitable to myself since I'm still going strong.

Meanwhile, I'll meet your fine Brighton Beach self for cornflakes and beer. Always a good lark coming by to see what you're up to. And I'll comment to thems what interact.

Anyway, your stuff is getting consistently better all the time. And these kids above show it.

PoseDrawSki! y ˇVaya con aiming well!

"Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Hi a quick Starter ok not sure who by as was in my downloads for sometime ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS IVAYA CON POZDRAWSKI

Name:	Tea Time      Quick Starter  no1.jpg 
Views:	148 
Size:	133.6 KB 
ID:	88156  

Hi Cap'n Mac Yeah I have Noticed don't no why I've put it down to all the Bus Sketch'es ok the next is just a try at Gertie for a bit of fun CIAO

HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS IVAYA CON POZDRAWSKI

Name:	Gertie     FINN.jpg 
Views:	134 
Size:	125.4 KB 
ID:	88157  

Hi One I done about some years ago when I found out i could draw well sort of before I started Bus Sketch'es done on a A2 charcoal only my mate was hocking

it Around trying to flog it so I have'nt a clue what happeded to it as my passed mate away might be floating around somewhere ok

CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE HOO ROO ....................POZDRAWKI

Name:	Churchill      by   Sutherland    FINN.jpg 
Views:	138 
Size:	194.4 KB 
ID:	88159