Page 1044 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 445449449941034104210431044104510461054109411441544 ... LastLast
Results 10,431 to 10,440 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

HI Gary Yeah I keep Batting away and nothing else get's done I've even become a Vegii as I have a Plastic pressue cooker so I bung different veg in

And 10 Mins in The Micro and its Nosh Time ok did U see Jo's caller Bash great was'nt it sorry I Have'nt look at yours but will do as soon as I've

Finished Yaking To you ok CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ..............................POZDRAWSKI
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Girl in Beret     Freud      FINN.jpg 
Views:	132 
Size:	209.4 KB 
ID:	88096  

I absolutely enjoyed all of Your recent outcomes! You're prolific as a rabbit indeed! LOL I only felt pitiful for those nudists on the beach who seem to have lost any sexual discriminating appendix thus becoming like androgynous gingerbread guys ...
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Talking

Hail O Caesar O Mighty One. Yeah I did wonder wether to do like Freud showing tackle

But for the moment I played safe And done. A vague Cesanne . Ok I 'm. Just starting

Another Freud. An early one. A girl in a white dress. Where he only

Showed they had large eyes. . CIAO. STATTE. BBUONO...Si...Si. SLAINTE

IVAYA. CON. DIOS"........POZDRAWSKI

Quote Originally Posted by eighty+ View Post
    Hail O Caesar O Mighty One. Yeah I did wonder wether to do like Freud showing tackle

But for the moment I played safe And done. A vague Cesanne . Ok I 'm. Just starting

Another Freud. An early one. A girl in a white dress. Where he only

Showed they had large eyes. . CIAO. STATTE. BBUONO...Si...Si. SLAINTE

IVAYA. CON. DIOS"........POZDRAWSKI
    Right, dear ATPloos! Freud and his characters were most likely doing laundry everytime, so You can almost always catch them in deshabillés ... apart from dogs who wear at least their nice collars. LOL Good luck with Freud's girl!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Caesar; 11-10-2015 at 01:04 AM.
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

' Hail O Caesar O MIGHTY ONE Yes thats Her On this one I coloured the whole canvas with the Background colour befor starting to draw and I had a touch of

Metalic as well ok see what you think of it as you can See I made her Blonder ok CIAO STATTE BBUONO ..Si....Si SLAINTE IVAYA CON DIOS

Name:	Freud     Girl in a white  dress        FINN.jpg 
Views:	136 
Size:	203.5 KB 
ID:	88102  

Hi a Quickie ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS

Name:	Untitled    Girl With a Dafferdil        Freud   Starter    no1b.jpg 
Views:	158 
Size:	186.7 KB 
ID:	88103  

Quote Originally Posted by eighty+ View Post
    HI Gary Yeah I keep Batting away and nothing else get's done I've even become a Vegii as I have a Plastic pressue cooker so I bung different veg in

And 10 Mins in The Micro and its Nosh Time ok did U see Jo's caller Bash great was'nt it sorry I Have'nt look at yours but will do as soon as I've

Finished Yaking To you ok CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ..............................POZDRAWSKI
    dear eighty+.. this is an amazing work, your detail in the hair and the pale blue in the eyes , work well in muted browns and grays of the portrait. This is definitely one of you finest works!... I also like the rainbow border on the pencil sketch. makes for a very artistic flair to a pencil sketch.

Dear eighty, what a great display of artwork, really enjoyed viewing, just got home again so must get back to painting, finally lol, mother in law still fighting her illness, they have put her on the palative care list, that means that her body is breaking down and they will keep her out of pain as much as possible

Hi pat Good to hear from You It don't Look as if your Ma inlaw will make the New year Might be For the best if she's in Pain I'm keeping Fit sort of I think its the

Painting thats keeping me going as it occepies S/S? all my time Ok get Painting Pat

Hi Gary Thanks pleased that you like Her I did like it myself and enjoyed doing it ok I looked at Farties where I copied a barn And I thought Bloody hell

Did I do That as it looked ok at the Time

OK to U both IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE HOO ROO .....................POZDAWSKI

Name:	Girl wiyh a Dafferdil    Freud      FINN.jpg 
Views:	137 
Size:	170.6 KB 
ID:	88105  

Hi Just a bit of fun on the IPad last night befor I fell asleep ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS

Name:	In the desert.jpg 
Views:	171 
Size:	194.0 KB 
ID:	88111   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Havn't I seen you somewhere.jpg 
Views:	161 
Size:	343.6 KB 
ID:	88110