Page 1042 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 425429429921032104010411042104310441052109211421542 ... LastLast
Results 10,411 to 10,420 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

Hi I've bunged some paint on OK CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitled       Freud         FINN 2.jpg 
Views:	152 
Size:	366.6 KB 
ID:	88039  

HI A QUICK STARTER No 1 ok CIAO IVAYA CON DEGAS SLAINTE HOO ROO

Name:	Untitled       DEGAS        STARTER    No1.jpg 
Views:	159 
Size:	168.1 KB 
ID:	88040  

Freud is obsessing You once more I see! It looks like You also borrowed danceuses from Katie-Coops and, notwithstanding some problems with Your legs and the need of a stick; you are teaching them ballet!! Isn't You the guy in the middle? LOL

Name:	Degas.jpg 
Views:	173 
Size:	60.4 KB 
ID:	88041  
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Hail O Caesar O Mighty One Yes I've Seen Freud on the Telly last night ok 1st time I've seen it apart from books

and paper's and it was a close up wish I'd taken a photo of it just Fantastic enough to make me get my gear out

Even if I only do that one but will have to buy some new oil paints as mine will be like Rock's ok that Degas I've already

done some time ago when Cap'n Mac turned me into a magician ok but I might have another go at it as me and the

Tools are playing at Home OK CIAO STATTE BBUONO...Si...Si ..SLAINTE IVAYA CON DIOS

Name:	At  The   Bar            DEGAS      FINN.jpg 
Views:	169 
Size:	186.7 KB 
ID:	88045  

Hi Back to the Ballet School ok Starter No 1 ok CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE..POZDRAWSKI

Name:	Ballet    School       Degas     Starter    no  1.jpg 
Views:	162 
Size:	283.9 KB 
ID:	88047  

Hi Ballet School no 2 ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE HOO ROO

Name:	Ballet    School       Degas     Starter    no  2.jpg 
Views:	154 
Size:	310.8 KB 
ID:	88048  

These are lovely dear Eighty. I really enjoy your sketches, my daughter has just bought me a book on drawing portraits so I will hope you will look at my attempts and give me some help. Best wishes Jo x

.... and one and two and tree and four .... raise more Your leg! Gracefully ... right so. Very good. One more. Allons y! Attitude, penchée, cambrées ...
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Hi Jo Thanks seeing your Bonfire crowd U don't need Help jusy practise and More Practise till the Brain eyes and

Hand work as one ok but there's a Dutch Bloke who doing a tut and he's good BEN LOWERHOUCEN but Check

My SPELLINg if Y look Uwill find him in my Paintings as in this last month I copyied some of his works ok Bash on

and Go Gal GO

Hail O CAESAR O MIGHTY ONE I Didn't Now you were a Ballet Buff or is it The Birds

To U Both CIAO STATTE BBUONO Si..Si HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE POZDRAWSKI

Name:	Ballet  School        Degas         FINN.jpg 
Views:	158 
Size:	334.3 KB 
ID:	88051  

Quote Originally Posted by eighty+ View Post
    Hail O Caesar O Mighty One Yes I've Seen Freud on the Telly last night ok 1st time I've seen it apart from books

and paper's and it was a close up wish I'd taken a photo of it just Fantastic enough to make me get my gear out

Even if I only do that one but will have to buy some new oil paints as mine will be like Rock's ok that Degas I've already

done some time ago when Cap'n Mac turned me into a magician ok but I might have another go at it as me and the

Tools are playing at Home OK CIAO STATTE BBUONO...Si...Si ..SLAINTE IVAYA CON DIOS
    Appreciate that you remember, Mr Ploos. I spent a goodly amount of time trying to locate it, but you have so many pages to your thread I gave up after fanning through 300 or so pages. Also don't know which hard drive I have it on here. <sigh> So much stuff.

Anyway, it was right fun, it was. This one's looking grand. A one and two and. . . tempo. . . tempo ladies. . .

PoseDrawSki! y ¡Vaya con chorus lines!

"Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream