Page 1040 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 405409409901030103810391040104110421050109011401540 ... LastLast
Results 10,391 to 10,400 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

Hi thats cleared the last starter ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Antonio    Marcini    3       FINN.jpg 
Views:	150 
Size:	186.1 KB 
ID:	88019  

Wow eighty+, I really like these last three, the Tea Marcini especially, your use of color is improving and unique and adds so much to your drawings. Plus your sense of humor comes across in its own right.. great stuff here!....

Hi Gary Thanks yes you must choze your Colours Were I have to accept the colors that are given to me or at least try

Ok CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ............POZDRAWSKI

Name:	Vemeer     Starter    No 1.jpg 
Views:	187 
Size:	192.2 KB 
ID:	88021  

Hi Cap'n Mac one for U Ok CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS POZDRAWSKI

Name:	Vemeer     Starter   No  2.jpg 
Views:	149 
Size:	226.8 KB 
ID:	88024  

Flemish, Clemish. . .
    Solid, Jackson!
    Smokin' 'ot, Van der Ploos!

Wonder if the Beefeaters used the same tailor as this 'ere groom. Give 'im an 'alberd an' a tower ta guard, and it'll all be Wonderland.

Reminds me, I wanted to watch Tim's Vermeer - the movie about someone today trying to re-create a Vermeer. I mean with ArtRage it's fairly easy, but he was trying to figure out what Vermeer actually did. Damasocl posted about it a couple months ago or so. So I ought to be able to rent it now.

PoseDrawSki! y ˇVaya con Tricks o' de Trade!

"Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Excellent choices: three engaging Antonio Mancini's including an exquisite loose self-portrait and Jan Van Eyck's most famous one, a top master of the absolutely great Flemish painting school who invented and superbly introduced the oil painting in visual art!

P.S. If You're curious to know something about the peculiar character and painter Antonio Mancini was, then You may read these articles to better know of him (in English):

http://www.philamuseum.org/collectio...phy/44734.html
    http://sadiefaye.com/2014/03/03/old-...tonio-mancini/

If anyone may wonder how neo-realism or Pasolini might have popped out in our peninsula, I may be wrong, but I guess roots and sources could be the same than previously nourished also Caravaggio and Antonio Mancini or his apparent contrary, Giovanni Boldini. All of them were also unbelievable natural talents (almost by birth) as much as highly professional fine art masters.
    Last edited by Caesar; 11-03-2015 at 03:12 AM.
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Hail O Caesar O Mighty One Thanks For the Link I suppose having to mix your Paints must to been why so many artists

seem to have Popped off so early thanks for seeing it was a Jan Van Eyckand not a Vermeer Sorry about that

but was in His Paintings I have Noticed they tend to bung other Artists work to make wieght

ok then the painting of Giovanni Arnlfini & his Wife Painted by Jan Van Eyck's

CIAO STATTE BBUNONO Si Si IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

Name:	Vemeer     Starter   No    3.jpg 
Views:	144 
Size:	226.2 KB 
ID:	88030  

Hi a Quicki Starter OK CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

Name:	Untitled       Young Girl      STARTER  No 1a.jpg 
Views:	177 
Size:	127.2 KB 
ID:	88032  

Quote Originally Posted by eighty+ View Post
    Hail O Caesar O Mighty One Thanks For the Link I suppose having to mix your Paints must to been why so many artists

seem to have Popped off so early thanks for seeing it was a Jan Van Eyckand not a Vermeer Sorry about that

but was in His Paintings I have Noticed they tend to bung other Artists work to make wieght

ok then the painting of Giovanni Arnlfini & his Wife Painted by Jan Van Eyck's

CIAO STATTE BBUNONO Si Si IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE
    Right! Arnolfini, certainly a quite important and rich guy, and a Medici agent in northern Europe. Flemish paintings came before the Dutch paintings, since a town in the Flanders like Bruges (Northern Belgium today) became very rich and important one, as it was the case of many Italian towns during the Renaissance and before. So no confusion should be made between Flemish and Dutch, although their languages are similar enough to understand each other. They were politically and chronologically separated entities in history and art and they still are.

That painting was and is considered absolutely amazing also for the incredible, perfecty distorted reflex of the two spouses on the curved mirror behind them. HAVE A LOOK!
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Hail o Caesar O Mighty one. Yes I have noticed that. I have downloaded the Mirror but it needs a drawing

On its own. As all round. There are. Religious scenes So with luck I'll Finnish this one tonight or the

early hours. Then I might have ago at the mirror tomorrow. Ok CIAO. STATTE. BBUONO. Si. Si

SLAINTE. IVAYA. CON. DIOS