Page 1035 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 355359359851025103310341035103610371045108511351535 ... LastLast
Results 10,341 to 10,350 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

Hi a Quickie OK CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	UntitledPAPA.jpg 
Views:	132 
Size:	140.7 KB 
ID:	87950  

Hi young child finn think Fichin ?? ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS

Name:	Young   Child     FINN.jpg 
Views:	163 
Size:	199.4 KB 
ID:	87955  

Hi quickie with Fichin but airbrush but charcoal would be better ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS

Name:	pratice with  fichin    FINN.jpg 
Views:	170 
Size:	241.7 KB 
ID:	87957  

Hi this one Reminded me of the Film Sudden Fear with Jack Palance seen a long time ago CIAO HASTA LA VIST

IVAYA CON DIOS ...SLAINTE.....HOO ROO ...............................POZDRAWSKI

Name:	ok another Quickie     Fichin   Finn.jpg 
Views:	176 
Size:	138.6 KB 
ID:	87959  

Hi Fichin Starter No 1 ok CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE HOO ROO ......POZDRAWSKI

Name:	Quickie   Fichin    starter   No 1.jpg 
Views:	160 
Size:	188.8 KB 
ID:	87962  

Quote Originally Posted by eighty+ View Post
    Hi young child finn think Fichin ?? ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS
    Really love this one Mr.Ploos - you have captured a Mona Lisa type smile - even her eyes are smiling. (Must be Irish!)
    June.

Oh God of homeless things, look down
    And try to ease the way
    Of all the little weary paws
    That walk the world
    today.
    -
    Unknown.

http://enug66.deviantart.com/gallery/

[My setup: hp 15in laptop,11th Gen Intel Core i7-1165G7 @ 2.80GHz 2.70 GHz, 8.00 GB RAM, 24in Acer 2nd monitor, Huion Kamvas 20 Pro display tablet, Windows 11, ArtRage Vitae.
    My painting real-estate is extended across three monitors.]

Hi June yes I liked her as well as you know sometimes they just click ok by the way I've Found 4.5.9.0 tucked away in a file

with a picture and i was worried how to get onto the task bar so I put on and low and behold it stayed on and the picture went

but I've still got the Coloured Wheel have you got the upgrade to 10 yet if yes Have U got the Coloured Wheel or is t a

upgrade From Artrage !! or could be from Wacom ?? i loked in notification and found your mail to me about patterns

I clicked it but it said too late only on for eighty days U know when U get an upgrade from artrage those little

Green Boxes is Ok to Clear them out once U have upgraded as I've got about 40 odd ihanging around in the Download file

Yes or no ?????????? CIAO June hope your both well HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS and as your Irish SLAINTE

Name:	Gwen    John    FINN.jpg 
Views:	158 
Size:	92.7 KB 
ID:	87963  

I've not made many suggestions for a while because you seem to be going great guns. Go man go! and all that. . .

Plus I don't know what you're capable of since you've occasionally complained about having vision problems, and technical snags, and using different devices and so forth. So I don't quite know what to comment on.

There is one thing however, and this is conditional on what you're physically capable of or want to try to tackle to take your stuff to the next level:

Work on the quality or character of each of your marks. Clearly you can see what goes where. Now it would be a matter of whether you want to give it a master's touch, and that would show in the marks you put down.

I think the mark of mastery shows in how directly one can achieve the end point.

It comes down to a matter of what's important to you -- whether it's mostly for the process of painting for the fun of moving paint around as you feel your way into a finish -- or whether you're wanting a polished work. The trick is in the nature of the marks you make.

Either emphasis has its value, so it's a matter of what you want to do more. Only you know what you're working with, how you're feeling and so on. But your enthusiasm is consistently high. So I thought I would drop in that comment in case the level of finish is something you wanted to improve.

Go man go go go!!!!!!!!

PoseDrawSki! y ˇVaya con bulls by the horns!

"Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Thanks. cap'n. Mac. Yes. One is allways trying to improve even at my age. That's why I've been

Bashing out the pencil sketches. As pratice runs to help speed up my drawing as I draw as I see It

Which can cause me trouble like moving the eyes around. Maybe I should follow Picasso as it didn't

Seem to bother him. Too much I think it's because doing so many bus sketch'es. We're U don't get

The time. Before they are gone Prehap's I should have tried. Country buses. As U get more time

Between. Stops. Ok. CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS. SLAINTE. ..........POZDRAWSKI

First off Mr Ploos - yes, it's OK to delete the green boxes which contain the upgrades of ArtRage which you have in your downloads. You may want to keep the latest in case you need to install it again but you can always download again from the main AR site.

I haven't upgraded to 10 yet - I said OK to the upgrade about a week ago but nothing has happened yet. I'm having a couple of little annoyances with my computer at the moment and thought going to Win10 might improve things. I don't know where that colour wheel you have has come from - can you show a screen shot?

The old message I sent included a download of some patterns. You have probably finished playing with patterns by now but it you want I can resend it.
    June.

Oh God of homeless things, look down
    And try to ease the way
    Of all the little weary paws
    That walk the world
    today.
    -
    Unknown.

http://enug66.deviantart.com/gallery/

[My setup: hp 15in laptop,11th Gen Intel Core i7-1165G7 @ 2.80GHz 2.70 GHz, 8.00 GB RAM, 24in Acer 2nd monitor, Huion Kamvas 20 Pro display tablet, Windows 11, ArtRage Vitae.
    My painting real-estate is extended across three monitors.]