Page 1032 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 325329329821022103010311032103310341042108211321532 ... LastLast
Results 10,311 to 10,320 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

Hiq June I a keep meaning to ask U. Have U got a coloured wheel. Instead of the normal 1/4 wheel
    In the right. Corner??? Ok thanks. Pleased U liked the kids IThink I took the photo 3 years ago. As I was
    Amazed by their. Gear.

Hi. Cap'n Mac. I had to have a couple of Large Brandys. To clear those pesky spots. And it worked

Out ok. Till I fell o n my Face Yeah. I wasn't. Wearing my seat belt.

To U Both. HASTA. LA VISTA. IVAYA CON DIOS. HOO ROO. SLAINTE.......POZDRAWSKI

Hi Mr.Ploos- I've got the regular 1/4 colour wheel - what have you got?
    June.

Oh God of homeless things, look down
    And try to ease the way
    Of all the little weary paws
    That walk the world
    today.
    -
    Unknown.

http://enug66.deviantart.com/gallery/

[My setup: hp 15in laptop,11th Gen Intel Core i7-1165G7 @ 2.80GHz 2.70 GHz, 8.00 GB RAM, 24in Acer 2nd monitor, Huion Kamvas 20 Pro display tablet, Windows 11, ArtRage Vitae.
    My painting real-estate is extended across three monitors.]

Quote Originally Posted by eighty+ View Post
    Hi. Cap'n Mac. I had to have a couple of Large Brandys. To clear those pesky spots. And it worked Out ok. Till I fell o n my Face Yeah. I wasn't. Wearing my seat belt.
    I guess if you're not out on the bus getting bounced around ya can always reenact the jostle with brandy or two. But by law you'll still need a designated painter lest ye have a nasty sketch up where some poor model could get badly mangled.

So buckle up lad. The bus is pulling out of the slip. All ahead Mister Ploos. . .

PoseDrawSki! y ˇVaya con snifters!

"Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Hi June thanks have U got all the latest from Windows and artrage ??? ok I check with Hannah

Hi Cap'n Mac i've just started one I called the fat Man last night but this morning I relized he's in a bus so must be a photo

I've Taken ok so I've changed it to A two seat MAAN To U Both CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

HOO ROO ...............POZDRAWSKI
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	A  two  Seat    Maan        STARTER     No  1.jpg 
Views:	144 
Size:	202.4 KB 
ID:	87900  

You're riding on a happy artistic moment indeed! I see You're also taking back on a modern bus and transposing into modern times you old king Henri VIII! I guess ladies on the bus stayed at armlenght distance at least ... LOL
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Hail O Caesar O Mighty One Good vison U have ! I recon U could B Right EMM Henri VIII Back with us then I expect

he's crept into Brighton to see what the Prince Regent gets upto the crafty Old Sod CIAO

STATTE BBUONO.....Si.......Si HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS...SLAINTE.............POZDRAWSKI

Name:	A    two    seat     Maan         FINN.jpg 
Views:	161 
Size:	209.3 KB 
ID:	87908  

Hi Had to rest on this one as I'm getting Giddy and cross eyed ok CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS ...SLAINTE

POZDRAWSKI

Name:	A  Horse   rounderbout  on  Brighton  beach      Starter  No1.jpg 
Views:	177 
Size:	218.8 KB 
ID:	87911  

Quote Originally Posted by eighty+ View Post
    Hi Had to rest on this one as I'm getting Giddy and cross eyed ok
    More like ye got yer giddy oop an' doon on that there carousel, pard (spitooi!. . . . ding!)

I think that's a riot about Henry VIII on the Ploos Boos, claiming his domain -- in this case being a Two door. . . I mean a two seater.

All looking very good Mr Ploos!

Posedrawski y ˇVaya con keepin' yer giddy oop!

"Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Hi Cap'n Mac. Trust Caesar. Spotting him. I hadn't reconized him as I'm blind as a bat

Look like we will have to keep all the young Nubiles. Out of his reach . Ok CIAO

HASTA. LA VISTA. IVAYA. CON. DIOS. SLAINTE. ...........POZDRAWSKI

I took a picture of Your bus mate at home. He probably removes the wig therein and he wears his magnificent dressing gown and bed cap ... LOL
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by D Akey; 10-21-2015 at 01:16 AM.
    Panta rei (everything flows)!