Page 1031 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 315319319811021102910301031103210331041108111311531 ... LastLast
Results 10,301 to 10,310 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

An incredible amount of new and excellent additions! You're surfing a really huge artwave indeed!
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

hail. O Caesar O Mighty One thanks from a photo I took about 2 year's ago up at the Brighton

Shopping centre the Mall. ok. When the legs where ok. CIAO. STATTE. BBUONO. Si. Si

IVAYA. CON. DIOS. SLAINTE. .........POZDRAWSKI

Hi got to go down to Sainsburys run out of stock ok CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE....POZDRAWSKI
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	A little  bit  of sugar  helps the medcine  to go Down     FINN.jpg 
Views:	175 
Size:	215.9 KB 
ID:	87885  

Right. I have to ask. . . are they taking a DNA swab? Is she a suspect in the case of who broke into the cookie jar? Do you have itinerant street dentists like ol' Painless Parker in the Wild West?

Anyway, looks like a fun time. Nice painting as ever, Mr Ploos.

Posedrawski! y ˇVaya con los bebés!

"Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Hi Cap'n Mac I never thought of a DNA Swab I must be behind The Times its just as likely Mums given her a spoon of some

Ice Cream ok CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS ..SLAINTE ...POZDRAWSKI y iVaya con los bebes...Si ..Si

hi quick Starter ok CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE HOO ROO ............POZDRAWSKI

Name:	Blowing   Bobbules    In  Gardner  street   Brighton     Starter  No 1.jpg 
Views:	177 
Size:	200.3 KB 
ID:	87887  

The little ones' world. Not so posed in the chair and in the lap like Mary Cassatt's "Madonna and Child" modern variations. But here you have all the love, just with some more modern fun and settings.

I like this series. Closer to home by about a century. Ice cream for everybody!

PoseDrawSki and Hoo Roo! y ˇVaya con hot fudge and peanuts!
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Hi Cap'n Mac hard work that one and the little Colour wheel Don't help sorry its a bit loose buy I had Spot's in front

Of my Eyes OK CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE HOO ROO .....POZDRAWSKI

Name:	Blowing   Buboles  in  Gardner street  Brighton      FINN.jpg 
Views:	172 
Size:	265.4 KB 
ID:	87894  

Oooh. Sorry to hear about the spots. Hope it's not a lingering condition and that they can fix you up, "right as rain". . . which means very normal which seems like a good saying since you have rain in great abundance it seems this year.

But the spots you're talking about isn't the bubbles being blown or the ceiling lights in the painting?

Anyway, there's a universal look about kids when you're blowing bubbles in front of them. On one hand they're fascinated with the bubbles and wanting to chase them, but there's that lingering look like, "Oh come on. . . My turn!"

Good stuff, Mr Ploos. Always a grand slice of life you capture.

PoseDrawSki! y ˇVaya con forever blowing bubbles!

Wonderful detail Mr. Ploos - I'm sure I would have spots before my eyes too, if I were trying to paint that scene. HOO! ROO!
    June.

Oh God of homeless things, look down
    And try to ease the way
    Of all the little weary paws
    That walk the world
    today.
    -
    Unknown.

http://enug66.deviantart.com/gallery/

[My setup: hp 15in laptop,11th Gen Intel Core i7-1165G7 @ 2.80GHz 2.70 GHz, 8.00 GB RAM, 24in Acer 2nd monitor, Huion Kamvas 20 Pro display tablet, Windows 11, ArtRage Vitae.
    My painting real-estate is extended across three monitors.]