Page 1014 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 145149149641004101210131014101510161024106411141514 ... LastLast
Results 10,131 to 10,140 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

This pic I'm doing is for somebody else to decide what they want to do with it. And heck, I'm so out of practice it will be all I can do to keep it from being an eyesore. Been over a decade since I painted something for real. It will be all I can do to make it acceptable to my standards before I even consider giving it to those for whom it's intended.

"Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Come Come. COME. Cap'n Mac. A likely story. The best I've heard for a Long Time

Ok I looked at your beaded Avatar by misteak. As the IPad was upside down quiet intrigued

As I wondered who the bird was Ok U look ??? CIAO. ........POZDRAWSKI

Quote Originally Posted by eighty+ View Post
    Ok I looked at your beaded Avatar by misteak. As the IPad was upside down quiet intrigued

As I wondered who the bird was Ok U look ??? CIAO. ........POZDRAWSKI
    Laddie, laddie, oh laddie. . . ha'e it been so long for ye since ye shipped ta shore? Do no mean ta be critical. . . boot it looks like it be time for yet another lesson. . . Seems ye need a refresher wif an visit ta tha circus for as ta get a better look a' tha no-so-bearded lady. . .

The lesson'll cost ye one thin dime, one tenth of a dollar. . . step right this way, me son. . . She be the bird wif tha tattoo o' a cowboy on 'er spine, said Phoenix Arizona 1949. . . step right this way, me son. . .

Would ye no be miss-usin' tha term 'bird', in the confusin' British sense? Nay lad. . . no bird in me self-portrait. . . no within tha picture frame tha is. . .

Singing ying-ying, ying-ying
    Ying-ying, ying-ying

Say 'hello' to my leetle friend. . .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fulYufIav-4

PoseDrawSki! y ˇVaya con ying-ying!

"Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

I like this last drawing of Your with a mom consoling her child ... in Manchester .... LOL
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Hi Cap'n. Mac. Thanks for the Lesson. And the Musick. From Paree. C'est Bonne

Hail. O Caesar O Mighty One.Yes their not laughing in Manchester.this morning After the football

Results. Even our Favourite Wenger was struck dum. . to U Both CIAO

STATTE. BBUONO. Si....Si. HASTA LA. VISTA. IVAYA. CON. DIOS. SLAINTE....POZDRAWSKI

Sorry it took such a Long time as I started in arrage studio Pro and finished in artrage 4.5.6.0 by the grace of DIOS ok and got the mouse running like a good Un

with luck I mightn't get any more Lighting Strikes CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ........and POZDRAWSKI
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Mary  Cassett    FINN.jpg 
Views:	155 
Size:	234.4 KB 
ID:	87572  

Very good work 80! I like the way you drew attention to the main subject by blurring the BG..

Daav--vid touch of Welsh blood Then not Harry ok I didn't Blur as yet I don't know how to : or if it is it down to Mary Cassett ok

I like your latest one when I've got time will it B ok for me to Copy Yes or No Regards DAVE this Time with Welsh Blood CIAO HASTA LA VISTA

IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ..............POZDRAWSKI By the way what state is M O ???

Wonderful Mary Cassett dear eighty, but of course all your works are great, take care, pouring down rain here, hope you are having good weather

Absolutely Bro.. Feel free to use my painting as a model. I would be honored