Page 1012 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 125129129621002101010111012101310141022106211121512 ... LastLast
Results 10,111 to 10,120 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

All of your new additions have personality and a sort of common artistic soul which has Your signature! Very good!
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Hail O Caesar. O Mighty One. Sorry had to go out today. And it nearly killed me. The legs were screaming And the small of the back plus I have the IPad hanging from my neck which didn't help me
    And was wearing a thick wolloy jumper so. Was sweating like a Pig ok I've done no painting today
    Plus I 'm still on studio Pro. As I tried to get 4.5.6.0. But something went wrong. And instead going
    Back to 4.5.4 it went back to studio Pro. And in the melee I've. Lost the use of the Mouse.
    But. With my pens. I can still right click on them but differcult Ok Ciao. STATTE. BBUONO ..Si...Si
    IVAYA. CON. DIOS. SLAINTE. ...............POZDRAWSKI

Hi gute Morgan ok Just messing on the IPad this Morning ok CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS ....SLAINTE.....POZDRAWSKI
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Aline's boyFriend [60518].jpg 
Views:	188 
Size:	129.9 KB 
ID:	87529  

hi still messing on the IPad to save time as trying to sort the garden out as its like a jungle and i think a fox family has taken Residence

CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS .....SLAINTE ..................POZDRAWSKI

Name:	Al Frome. are well. walking  so good [83904].jpg 
Views:	180 
Size:	171.0 KB 
ID:	87532  

Quote Originally Posted by eighty+ View Post
    hi still messing on the IPad to save time as trying to sort the garden out as its like a jungle and i think a fox family has taken Residence

CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS .....SLAINTE ..................POZDRAWSKI
    Eighty+ ya my garden is a bit of a jungle as well tomato vines and squash vines growing wild hard to get in and harvest anything.... these last two seem a bit different, more like your own emerging style and graphical sense and I like them both a lot... so you are messing with an ipad now? I got one to try out and I have been very lazy and not really used it for that. but like watching you tube videos, checking emails etc... keep up the great work and I was really thrilled to see you get inducted into the hall of MOARA..

Hi Gary get artage on your IPad than you can paint in bed if your Wife lets U sorry about your twisted Vines well I filled 3 big black bin bags and that was only starters its been raining this morning so not sure if I'll get out there ?? ok just another from IPad Haven't Heard from Cap'n Mac do you think he fighting
    the Fires round his neck of the woods ??? CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAA CON DIOS ...SLAINTE................POZDRAWSKI

Name:	1 vote Man from a choise of  20. what a laugh U pays U get your Man [125807].jpg 
Views:	173 
Size:	141.2 KB 
ID:	87540  

Hi mate! Quite a lot of problems with getting the latest fashion Artrage software I read ... I presume that us from past times, i.e. pre personal computers generations carry a sort of hovering dark cloud of bad luck over our heads, preventing us to have all easy and smooth with the various technological gadgets and the problem is that, quite often, not even expert people may understand why they don't work properly, just because they're unaware of the gloom effectiveness of curses and spells, I guess .... LOL
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Ho Ho Ho HO. Caesar. O Mighty one. Who said there never a truer word then what's said in jest.

Mien gott. Herr Ploos. Has joined the B.U.F.F.S. yes buried under fifty foot Shit.

Thank goodness the. Rugby World Cup starts at the end of the week. As I'm going A.W.O.L.

CIAO. STATE. BBUONO... Si......Si. ...SLAINTE.......POZDRAWSKI .... ................that's. If

The. French. Forien legion will have me.

Very silly paintings. Good on ye laddie. Kinda like letting your hands do something while your mind is on the business of sports on the tele.

Go man go!!!!!!!!!

Posedrawski! y ˇVaya con Nicola Tesla's League where it's FREE kicks for EVERYBODY!

"Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Hi cap'n Mac. So your back ok from the blazing inferno. After doing your duties as a fire - Fighterv. Grat's yes I'm in trouble my laptop and Wacom are not talking to me. And I can't send paintings from the IPad as when trying to sort out the Wacom. I switched the display to the laptop. and as I had switched off the finger pad and buttons Many moons ago. I can't. Remember how to get them back so now all i can do is look at the display I did try the laptop disc. But no go as the laptop had been upgraded to window 10 ok
    So if U know anybody with a Fujitsu life book A series laptop who can tell me what buttons to press to get back the finger Pad and the two buttons. Ok. CIAO. HASTA. LA. VISTA. IVAYA. CON DIOS

SLAINTE. POZDRAWSKI ..........