Page 1010 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 105109109601000100810091010101110121020106011101510 ... LastLast
Results 10,091 to 10,100 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

Hi. Cap'n Mac. Just up. 1oc. Sitting on the edge of the bed wondering wether to get up or have
    Another hour or two?? But the lure of cornflakes with banana. Wins the day
    Yeah. His Mum. Brain-washed him when a nipper I look at his stuff from the holy land
    And U wouldn't think it was from the same bloke. should have got the same agent as Cezanne
    That bloke could sell anything even the effle tower. Ok. CIAO. IVAYA. CON DIOS

.......POZDRAWSKI

Quote Originally Posted by eighty+ View Post
    Hail O Caesar O Mighty One Thanks Good to see you back from your Summer Villa in Sardinia CIAO STATTE BBUONO.....SI.......Si .......SLAINTE ............POZDRAWSKI
    I love this painting!. great colors and a dynamic pose. very well done!..

Eighty what a joy going thru your thread, such fantastic paintings, I really enjoyed all of them, they are so, so good

Hi Gary Thanks U made me go back to see !! yes It turned better then expected unless U look at Tissot's first the bloke i think is the greate's u can see why

Picasso painted Cubes ok CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE .............POZDRAWSKI

Just having A break from his next one as had trouble with Layers as I spent some time sorting out my first drawing then thought i could get a another down to

start painting some Flower's and found I coudn't paint at'all so had to go back to the first one still confused with layer's OK
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Tissot   STARTER    No  3.jpg 
Views:	163 
Size:	295.2 KB 
ID:	87478  

Hi Gary Thanks U made me go back to see !! yes It turned better then expected unless U look at Tissot's first the bloke i think is the greate's u can see why

Picasso painted Cubes ok CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE .............POZDRAWSKI

Just having A break from his next one as had trouble with Layers as I spent some time sorting out my first drawing then thought i could get a another down to

start painting some Flower's and found I coudn't paint at'all so had to go back to the first one still confused with layer's OK
    what a great start..

Thanks Gary. Pleased U think. So.

Hi Pat sorry I missed U. Was busy chatting to Gary Sorry I've not look at your latest as I've had

My nut down painting ok. But will look now ok. To U both CIAO HASTA LA VISTA. IVAYA CON DIOS

After Tissot paintings Tissot watches? LOL
    Your fine art exploration is always quite intriguing and crosses centuries of art with Your light and witty spirit, a curiosity and commitment to drawing and painting only a pure and eternal boy may show. All my admiration to You!
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Hi Tissot No2 FINN ok CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS ...SLAINTE.................POZDRAWSKI

Name:	Tissot        FINN     2.jpg 
Views:	141 
Size:	344.9 KB 
ID:	87498  

HAIL O CAESAR O MIGHTY ONE Thanks hope U like the Finn Effort CIAO STATTE BBUONO Si.....Si ...SLAINTE............POZDRAWSKI

Name:	Young  Miss   Tissot      STARTER   No 3.jpg 
Views:	142 
Size:	144.6 KB 
ID:	87499  

Hi Tissot No2 FINN ok CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS ...SLAINTE.................POZDRAWSKI
    this came out great. you are getting the hang of painting fabrics. Love Caesars comment... you are an inspiration to all who would take up painting no matter at what age...