Page 1005 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 5505905955995100310041005100610071015105511051505 ... LastLast
Results 10,041 to 10,050 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

I spoke with a Wacom tech guy for setting up my new PC with Win10 and my Cintiq. We sorted it 1, 2, 3.

So when he asked if there was anything else he could help me with I mentioned your situation and tablet model, and he confirmed that you use the exact same driver that I use.

Here's a link to the USA site for the download:

http://us.wacom.com/en/support/drivers/

Select to download the file that says this:
    Windows - Driver 6.3.13-w3 (Vista, Win 7, 8 and 10) 7/14/2015 65.3 MB

It will download and then you extract the file and go through the steps it takes you through.

In Windows 10, there's a search bar in the lower left corner. You type in Wacom
    (no need to hit [Return]) and click under Settings select Wacom Tablet Properties

And go to town. . . play around with the settings or just select Calibrate where you tap the bulls eyes in each corner when it comes up to orient your stylus. And the rest is on you because I haven't done it yet.

Hope this helps, lad!

PoseDrawSki! y ˇVaya con Calibrations!

"Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Hi Cap'n Mac Yes I have Looked But my CintiQ21UX Come's in Legacy and if you look You'll see yes its there but they have no mensions For 10 Ok So it looks

as if I'LL have to Ring them in europe Ok Thank for trying ok trying to find out what Layers is about see U can keep putting

Colours under each other then merge them down now I think about I could have used on Freud's Face makes Brain Hurt

CIAO HASTA LA MANA'NAN IVAYA CON DIOS..........SLAINTE.........................POZ--DRAW---UPGRADE
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	But   I  Can't   Swim.jpg 
Views:	218 
Size:	195.6 KB 
ID:	87351  

Hi STARTER No 10 sorry can't remember who by ok will check later CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE HOO ROO..........POZDRAWSKI

Name:	Untitled      STARTER    No 10.jpg 
Views:	219 
Size:	166.7 KB 
ID:	87352  

Hi YEAH I looked at freuds but couldn't find her ok I'll look in the Downloads ok CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ..........POZDRAWSKI

Name:	Untitled                 FINN     No  10.jpg 
Views:	218 
Size:	224.8 KB 
ID:	87356  

For better or worse I've changed her ok I Looked in the downloads but I still couldn't find her gone A.W.O.L

Name:	Untitled        FINN      No  10a.jpg 
Views:	182 
Size:	241.8 KB 
ID:	87357  

Quote Originally Posted by eighty+ View Post
    Hi Cap'n Mac Yes I have Looked But my CintiQ21UX Come's in Legacy and if you look You'll see yes its there but they have no mensions For 10. . .
    Or you can just learn that your tablet will zig when you zag and you can just roll with it as a sort of painting telling you what it wants to do. . . very emphatically. Like having your very own passenger who keeps grabbing the steering wheel. . . sort of like being married.

Go man go!!!!!

PoseDrawSki y ˇVaya con yer knees bent and remember, there's always the pub!

"Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Those latest paintings look very sculptural, Mr Ploos! Sort of a Rodin + Expressionism vibe happening. . . at least to my eye. Kinda unique. Good stoof, lad!

PoseDrawSculpt! y ˇVaya con the world of Art!

Hi Cap'n Mac Aye Lad U could say our Kathy is a Big GaL OK Lad CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS ..SLAINTE....POZDRAWSKI

Name:	Kathy     by     lucien   Freud    STARTER  No1.jpg 
Views:	208 
Size:	141.8 KB 
ID:	87358  

nice work on these last few eight+ glad you are exploring using layers they can be of great help , especially if you combine with with blending modes ( multiply, soft light, overlay are especially good for your work ) keep exploring and I think you will find them very helpful to your great work....

Gary yes I had a go on this next one I wondered if you cauld put the background in first so i put them roughly in so when tried to sketch her in I had to run around

Like a Jack Rabbit on the layers I started wth the Airbrush at a minimum then on to the rubber then the pen then dicided I've had enough for today so Posted it

to look at tomorrow OK Signed The Road Runner CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS ..SLAINTE ..............POZDRAWSKI

Name:	Untiitled      STARTER     No  11.jpg 
Views:	210 
Size:	145.6 KB 
ID:	87360