Page 1001 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 50190195199199910001001100210031011105111011501 ... LastLast
Results 10,001 to 10,010 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

of course eighty..copy it by all means..I look forward to seeing your drawing..

Coooooooeeeeee dear Eighty yes its me, just popped in to say well done laddie on 1000 pages heckie thump what a milestone. Brought my own glass so pour out the Champagne. Well done dear friend and also wow what terrific paintings you are doing and yes I do pop in often to look at your work. xxxxxxxxx
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307

Quote Originally Posted by coops View Post
    Coooooooeeeeee dear Eighty yes its me, just popped in to say well done laddie on 1000 pages heckie thump what a milestone. Brought my own glass so pour out the Champagne. Well done dear friend and also wow what terrific paintings you are doing and yes I do pop in often to look at your work. xxxxxxxxx
    Hooray eighty+ scared coops out of hiding atlast!... and my congrats on hitting the mythical 1,000 page mark!...

Hello Madame Katie Coops Keeper of the Moaro and the North East Gate yes we are all missing you hows Your Family and the Iron Man I've been
    watching Them frighten me just watching Good to hear from they all keep asking after you yes we are all waiting OK
    CIAO
    GXH ( Gary) Thanks good to see Katie with luck she will stay

Hi John Thanks I've just FINN CILLA when when posting I wrote CILLA By JONWOOD my copy but it would'nt go three??? SO i CHANGE TO

CILLA MY Copy and its come threw ok see what U thnk U made me Sweat

To ALL HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE............................POZDRAWSKI
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Cilla     my Copy.jpg 
Views:	215 
Size:	159.5 KB 
ID:	87289  

Quote Originally Posted by coops View Post
    WOAH!!!! Ms COOPS!

So good to see you peppering Mr Ploos with congratulatory kisses and a schpritz o' champers. He's a powerhouse alright. . .

Yes, as with others, I hope to see you around and perhaps something a wee bit stronger than champagne to dampen them lamp wicks o' creativity, oh aye. . . Whatever it takes! You're missed, to be sure.

"Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Hi Cap'n Mac Yeah We are all hoping to see Katie back with us sorely missed ok CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE. .............POZDRAWSKI

Name:	J.B.Yeats     FINN.jpg 
Views:	253 
Size:	85.6 KB 
ID:	87291  

Hi John Wood thanks I thought I'd lost Cilla somewhere in the drawing you know what I mean ok Regards E+ CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS

Hi Monet By Monet Well I Tried to Paint him but got cut of by 10 ok CIAO

Name:	Monet     By     Monet.jpg 
Views:	252 
Size:	84.6 KB 
ID:	87297  

1001 pages. . . Quick, fetch Scheherazade! I think she makes house calls to Brighton Beach. She'll be sailing into your bowl of cornflakes on an Arabian sultana. . .

Going strong! The name "The Bard" is already taken. But you have an extensive gallery of characters for your tales. Excellent Mr Ploos!

PoseDrawSki! y ˇVaya con a cast of thousands spanning the centuries!

"Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream